That goal line techonology moment...

kirsikka

UTC Legend
Outstanding judgement from Boruc. World class :grin:

Attachments

• goalline technology.jpg
    goalline technology.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 0
I was so convinced it was in from the south stand, for a while afterwards I was certain that the technology had got it wrong!!

Never knew there was an issue until I read it in the BBC report.

Still don't see what the fuss was about .......... hmmnnn

I sit down at the far end of the main stand (so was vaguely level with it) and my gut instinct was that...it was a goal to them.

I also thought it was a cast iron penalty when Ake was brought down (again - gut feeling when it happened), but tweets, etc. seem to indicate it was not so clear cut.

Looking forward to MOTD2 to hopefully clarify the above...

No outcry from the Luddites on here wishing it was given against us so "we have something to talk about".

If it had gone over the ref would have stopped the game, given s goal and most of us would have had no idea what had happened. Isn't it supposed to be shown on the screen?

fritter - 5/12/2016 06:19

If it had gone over the ref would have stopped the game, given s goal and most of us would have had no idea what had happened. Isn't it supposed to be shown on the screen?

The screen that was playing adverts for most of the game rather than telling us the score and time ? :hihi:

Kudos - 4/12/2016 23:02

No outcry from the Luddites on here wishing it was given against us so "we have something to talk about".

Ironically it's still being talked about even with the use of technology. :hihi:

;