That kick off

GARYafCb

Fans' Favourite
Have just watched the long highlights of Sunday’s game.
Had forgotten the kick off. Christie rolls it back to Kluivert - who hoofs it miles into the air to drop 10yds outside the box.
Got to say Villa struggled with it and only just got it away from Semenyo.
Never seen that before and it almost worked.
Wonder if it came from the same mind that thought up the Solanke belter straight from kick off at Craven Cottage last season.

Had forgotten the kick off. Christie rolls it back to Kluivert - who hoofs it miles into the air to drop 10yds outside the box.
Wonder if it came from the same mind that thought up the Solanke belter straight from kick off at Craven Cottage last season.
That really was a wtf moment

Last time I saw anything like it I was playing Sunday league

Forgot all about that with so much happening throughout the game. Something different, definitely!!

Felt like an evolution on the Howe (and O'Driscoll) kick off to a throw in.

If you're able to pull it off reliably it feels like it could catch the opposition off guard put them on the back foot but without a break in play that allows them to organise.

Or that of the 7 second goal against Arsenal?

I think it's just our way of getting the opposition used to the area of the pitch where they will be spending most of the match.
We're just kind like that :p

;