That's it

People mocked me when I suggested EH out. Does anyone seriously think that this is anywhere near acceptable? EH has become tactically totally inept, literally all we do is pass in around the back a few times and then play a hopeful pass into a midfielder who is marked tightly by at least one player, lose the ball get attacked and repeat. It is so woeful it beggars belief, injuries or not. Do they actually do any work on the training ground? I can take going down, but going down without any kind of fight is just not acceptable. Ake and Lerma aside there isn’t a single player in this squad I wouldn’t want to see the back of now.

Careful I said that a few days ago and was castigates
Our players don’t seem to be bothered and have not now for several games
Only a small thing but Rico dashed over to take THE corner when it was close to half time.
clutching at straws I know.
As for players not caring. Why would that suddenly be the case?
They seemed ecstatic at Chelsea, that wasn’t long ago.
They do seem more to have less energy than any other team at the moment.
God knows!!

The squad is poorly constructed and is dependent on to few star players. Some in the squad would not be selected by most League 1 sides they are so awful, Francis and Solanke. Most sides have players who can stand in for injured players, we do not, we send them out on loan instead.
Howe, get real and resign in the morning. Bring in Pulis for the rest of the season to sort it out.

The time for Eddie to go would be if we finished a season 16th and maybe wanted to start a season with new direction. Looking at it unemotionally.

If we go down we will be in the championship with 22 other clubs looking for a manager that knows how to win the toughest league in the world to get out of.

We already have that manager. I can moan at the frustrations of Eddie with the best of them as you all know but No way should be get rid of him if we may be in the championship

The squad is poorly constructed and is dependent on to few star players. Some in the squad would not be selected by most League 1 sides they are so awful, Francis and Solanke. Most sides have players who can stand in for injured players, we do not, we send them out on loan instead.
Howe, get real and resign in the morning. Bring in Pulis for the rest of the season to sort it out.

Pulis. Get a grip.

At Chelsea we were lucky to play them on an off day and we held on at the end just. No wonder the players were happy.
This run of games we are in was thought off as being games for us to pick up points

The time for Eddie to go would be if we finished a season 16th and maybe wanted to start a season with new direction. Looking at it unemotionally.

If we go down we will be in the championship with 22 other clubs looking for a manager that knows how to win the toughest league in the world to get out of.

We already have that manager. I can moan at the frustrations of Eddie with the best of them as you all know but No way should be get rid of him if we may be in the championship

I would agree had this been our first season in the PL Neil because we would still have the positivity and energy around the team. Now we look boring and I wonder if EH can get it back.

Hey look.....we have had Eddie on a pedestal for 5 seasons.....we cant knock him off without finding out the Real problem !
Maybe his stock is taking a knock..... but certain players have dropped their commitment drastically....and with the injuries dictating, he has perhaps foolishly kept faith.
2 weeks now until Watford....major enquiry and answers needed from Chairman?

;