The Abuse of Kelly v3

Kelly was getting it from the crowd, I’m In the east stand and heard someone from the North stand screaming at him telling him he was f*ing ****************.
My father in law was calling him useless.
When his name was called to be subbed there was a noticeable cheer.
I don’t like to see it, he looks a little bit broken out there and I’m sure fans getting on his back is making matters worse.

Were we at the same game?
Obviously not !!!!!!!!!
I don't think it takes more than a few dozen people around you cheering or booing to give an impression of the ground as a whole. I think most around me were dropping off to sleep by the time the third went in !

Obviously not !!!!!!!!!
I don't think it takes more than a few dozen people around you cheering or booing to give an impression of the ground as a whole. I think most around me were dropping off to sleep by the time the third went in !

I didn’t mean to give the impression that it was the whole ground, or even the whole north stand. It wasn’t, but it was pretty loud and clear from where I was sitting. It could well have just been a pack of 15-20 loud blokes. But it was loud enough for everyone around me to turn and react, and it creates a pretty uncomfortable atmosphere imo.

I didn’t mean to give the impression that it was the whole ground, or even the whole north stand. It wasn’t, but it was pretty loud and clear from where I was sitting. It could well have just been a pack of 15-20 loud blokes. But it was loud enough for everyone around me to turn and react, and it creates a pretty uncomfortable atmosphere imo.
I think it came from our bench :rofl:

Oh come on. Some light booing at half time and a spattering of applause at Kelly being subbed. So what? He was fcuking awful today and a few supporters let him ( and the team ) know. What a soft bunch of cnuts you lot are. Bless little Lloyd , might hurt his feelings as we crumble to a woeful 4-0 home defeat. Aren't supporters allowed to show emotion? Aren't supporters allowed to show their feelings and frustrations?

Agree. He is also out of position, he was excellent at centre back last week.

I was coming round to the idea that he could maybe be considered our starting left back, but today was…not good. As a defensive option in a back four, sure, but not at home when we should be getting at teams.

didn't hear any individual players being booed and was behind goal in North stand, half time and full time there was plenty though

I think it's pretty clear that central north stand there was no jeering or booing of him. That's four of us confirming.

In the black and white world of Druss, sure. Whatever. I just think it’s embarrassing when individuals are made an example of when it’s not warranted, and where I was sat (central north stand), there was definitely some of that.

The woman behind me in block 13 has it in for anyone that passes the call backwards not forwards on any occasion.

She hates Kelly anyway, today she also hated Mepham and Stephens.

If you boo or have booed our team or any of our players at any point don’t bother fucking coming to any games. Honestly what is the point, we are there to support the team how is that ever going to help. I’ve been reading this forum for around 11/12 years but rarely ever comment but people booing Kelly and booing at HT/FT literally do one! We defended very poorly in the first half for 3 crosses (2 corners, 1 in play cross) and that is the difference. It’s fine margins in football and we didn’t honestly play that badly today attacking wise but West Ham were very organised and Moyes is a Wiley old fox and knew to stop us through the middle. Also as I’m posting probably my 1 post every 2 years the negativity around O’Neill and the whole sack the manger culture in general in football nowadays is a joke. O’Neill has done a great job this season with (on paper) the worst squad in the league before the end of the January window and Dec/Jan time when we did have a massive dip in form/performances without key players like Tavs and Dom. Since Jan with players back fit and new signings we have had mid table form. Yes it is frustrating that we are very poor at defending set pieces but he has got a lot right and deserves a lot of credit. I honestly thinking that around 90% of managers we would have got in otherwise would not have done a better job. Just really don’t like how a lot of our “fans” act now!

In the black and white world of Druss, sure. Whatever. I just think it’s embarrassing when individuals are made an example of when it’s not warranted, and where I was sat (central north stand), there was definitely some of that.
Well four posters on here who sit central north stand heard nothing. So sorry if I don't agree with you.

;