The AFCB Snootsworth Advent Calendar 2023.

Great words Snoots.

I’m wondering what you and the fillies over at Snootsworth Towers could do with O Come All Ye Faithful ……..

Brilliant!:clap: I particularly love the deliberately unmodified "Are you sure you've got the room to spare inside?" because it works perfectly.

The standard of the advent calendar this year is befitting of the recent standard of on field performances.

Great work again your Lordship. Hoping for a thousand phones held up on Saturday as we’re all following the lyrics at the City Ground! Thanks Lord Snoots!

Thank you as ever chums for your lovely comments and support.
The 22nd of December!
You can almost touch Christmas.
Are any of you pals stuck in Yuletide traffic visiting loved ones?
Fear not for a bit of festive relief is on the way.
As we open our iced up widow today we take a look at some of the tv programmes you can watch this Christmas!

IMG_5245.jpeg

Grand Designs: Kevin McCloud visits an eccentric American who has plans to build a brand new 18,500 all seater stadium in a public park in Bournemouth.

The Tiger Who Came To Tea: This charming children’s cartoon adaptation of a fierce and aggressive striped creature who visits a little girl at teatime. Starring Scott Parker.

The Repair Shop Christmas Special: The repair team have a tough time trying to mend a hugely expensive American midfield player called Tyler Adams as well as trying to repair a large collection of damaged full backs.

IMG_5246.jpeg

I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here: Not really a TV programme but simply what Ryan Fraser says after a few seasons with each club he’s signed for.

Deal or No Deal: Lloyd Kelly looks inside his box and decides if it has enough wages in it to make him stay at AFCB.

All Creatures Great & Small: Two footballers Phil Billing & Justin Kluivert fight for an attacking midfield position at AFCB.

Inside The Factory, Christmas Special: Gregg Wallace visits a large factory in Dorset which churns out literally millions of marketing Emails every hour promoting various goods from a local football team. Gregg finds how they manage to produce such an impossibly huge number of messages on a daily basis.

There are some wonderful festive films too!
Die Hard 1: Adam Smith falls to the ground writhing in agony.
Die Hard 2: Adam Smith falls to the ground writhing in agony.
Die Hard 3: Adam Smith falls to the ground writhing in agony.
Die Hard 4: Adam Smith falls to the ground writhing in agony.
Die Hard 5: Adam Smith falls to the ground writhing in agony.

It’s A Wonderful Life: The classic Christmas movie where an angel called Andoni visits a well respected football club that has fallen on hard times.

Singin’ In The Rain - Exclusive Director’s Cut: This legendary film musical is given a new look by director Bill Foley. Highlights include the classic Gene Kelly dance featuring heavy rain but NO umbrellas.

IMG_5248.jpeg

The Holiday: Romantic Yuletide film about the current careers of Darren Randolph and Ryan Fredericks at AFCB.

:santa: :tophat:

The 22nd of December!
As we open our iced up widow today we take a look at some of the tv programmes you can watch this Christmas!

View attachment 12778

Grand Designs: Kevin McCloud visits an eccentric American who has plans to build a brand new 18,500 all seater stadium in a public park in Bournemouth.

The Tiger Who Came To Tea: This charming children’s cartoon adaptation of a fierce and aggressive striped creature who visits a little girl at teatime. Starring Scott Parker.

The Repair Shop Christmas Special: The repair team have a tough time trying to mend a hugely expensive American midfield player called Tyler Adams as well as trying to repair a large collection of damaged full backs.

View attachment 12779

I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here: Not really a TV programme but simply what Ryan Fraser says after a few seasons with each club he’s signed for.

Deal or No Deal: Lloyd Kelly looks inside his box and decides if it has enough wages in it to make him stay at AFCB.

All Creatures Great & Small: Two footballers Phil Billing & Justin Kluivert fight for an attacking midfield position at AFCB.

Inside The Factory, Christmas Special: Gregg Wallace visits a large factory in Dorset which churns out literally millions of marketing Emails every hour promoting various goods from a local football team. Gregg finds how they manage to produce such an impossibly huge number of messages on a daily basis.

It’s A Wonderful Life: The classic Christmas movie where an angel called Andoni visits a well respected football club that has fallen on hard times.

Singin’ In The Rain - Exclusive Director’s Cut: This legendary film musical is given a new look by director Bill Foley. Highlights include the classic Gene Kelly dance featuring heavy rain but NO umbrellas.

View attachment 12780

The Holiday: Romantic Yuletide film about the current careers of Darren Randolph and Ryan Fredericks at AFCB.

With just a few days to go, we can safely say that this year’s calendar is the best ever.

I have been e-mailing and messaging the new, correct lyrics to Merry Xmas Everybody all over the world and to Poole.

It is the highest compliment that the most common response is, "I wish I could have written that" - me too.

Why tis the 23rd day of Advent!
Let’s open our icy cold window.
And unbelievably right near the end of our calendar we have a match day!
This can only of course mean one thing.
One last outing for our Christmas good luck charm.
Bring on the Yuletide NNM! :santa:
If you are easily offended, look away now…

NUNS!!!!!

IMG_5252.jpeg

NURSES!!!!!

IMG_5257.jpeg

MAIDS!!!!!

IMG_5259.jpeg

COME ON YOU CHERRYBOYS!!! :tophat:

The 22nd of December!

View attachment 12778

View attachment 12779

View attachment 12780

Best ever Snoots well done. A lot of thought gone into those

;