The AFCB Snootsworth Advent Calendar 2023.

Really, not sure you got the job in the thai tourist board. So you write off a whole country based on 24 hours in one place.
I saw what I saw in that city..and was severely unimpressed....each to his own!

My brother is there now...he loves it..every December he goes for a month !

No I f√cking ain't !

Channel Isles, round a few pubs, would be fine for me !

Or even train spotting in Central Poland would be preferable !
We used to sail to Svinsoujscie then drive down to Stettin for our Easter hols in the early 80s, great for the dollar shops before the fall of East Germany. The hotel served horse meat and different coloured mashed potato. Order a vodka at the hotel night club and you get served a bottle for a pound. All the ladies used to dance on their own smiling at you. We bought some cheap sheets at a local store that felt like sand paper. Great place Poland.

I did look, I wasn't offended, and I'm not moving on swiftly! The Cherryboys obviously took great heart from such well rounded backing today and put on a sterling display. Clearly debauchery is a winning formula. Can't wait for similar backing (and fronting) on Tuesday!

I did look, I wasn't offended, and I'm not moving on swiftly! The Cherryboys obviously took great heart from such well rounded backing today and put on a sterling display. Clearly debauchery is a winning formula. Can't wait for similar backing (and fronting) on Tuesday!
Palace away is on Wednesday.

Therefore, you are R&R / Shminto / Cherrybright and I claim my five pounds...

... Obviously you aren't that poster as you'd have posted something about a certain defeat.

Wasn’t that rather wonderful yesterday?
And as we open our fourth window chums I sense a note of optimism around Dean Court.
And why not?
Especially with Neil Blake and Richard Hughes looking to sign a highly rated young Italian midfielder, pictured here in action just a few days ago:

IMG_5111.jpeg

The lights are up and the tree is decorated here at Muscliff Towers!

Time therefore to open our fifth window in our festive Advent Calendar.

And of course at this time many of our famous chums offer up their services as Santa Claus for local charities and suchlike.

Let’s enjoy a few of them.

Ho ho ho…

John Williams:

IMG_5127.jpeg

Fletch:

IMG_5115.jpeg

Tobias Ellwood MP:

IMG_5116.jpeg

Tyler Adams:

IMG_5117.jpeg

Ryan Fraser:

IMG_5126.jpeg

Matt le Tissier:

IMG_5128.jpeg

:santa:

The lights are up and the tree is decorated here at Muscliff Towers!

Time therefore to open our fifth window in our festive Advent Calendar.

And of course at this time many of our famous chums offer up their services as Santa Claus for local charities and suchlike.

Let’s enjoy a few of them.

Ho ho ho…

John Williams:

View attachment 12556

Fletch:

View attachment 12551

Tobias Ellwood MP:

View attachment 12552

Tyler Adams:

View attachment 12553

Ryan Fraser:

View attachment 12555

Matt le Tissier:

View attachment 12557

:santa:
Brilliant. That's brightened up a dull day.

;