The AFCB Snootsworth Advent Calendar 2023.

Thanks chums for your lovely comments!
Tis the 13th day of our Advent Calendar.
And as we open our window today we focus on the never ending round of Christmas parties.
Here are a few that have been happening!

The Neil Blake Russian wives party looked fun:

View attachment 12691

The Ryan Fredericks Christmas party:
(Where’s Ryan…where’s anybody?)
I might have got this muddled up because it might be the AFCB branch of the Ryan Fraser fan club’s party! :)

View attachment 12692

The Manchester United supporters club Christmas celebration:

View attachment 12693

Finally all the contributors on this message board got together for a Vitals Christmas party. A lovely time was had by all!
You may have jinxed the Luton game.

No Nuns.

Last 3 victories had Nuns, even if Brian thought 1 had a willy and some 'work downstairs'

You may have jinxed the Luton game.

No Nuns.

Last 3 victories had Nuns, even if Brian thought 1 had a willy and some 'work downstairs'
Hopefully those NMN are being saved for tomorrow, 16th when the cherry boys play the 'hatters' or might it be 'battered's' once Solanke's been fed!! UTCIAD!!

Bless you chums for the nice comments and so jolly lovely to see the little calendar has got 10,000 views already!
Have you done your Christmas shopping yet?
As we open our 16th window today, I sense it might be busy at the shops!
Tomorrow I’m hoping we have another spiffing tale from Dean Court School for Boys so the old calendar might appear a tad later than normal.
In the meantime…
Behind today’s frosted pane lurks our Yuletide good luck charm.
So far our festive NNM have led us to 2 victories & a draw!
We must therefore keep the unbeaten run going!
Please look away if you are easily offended.

NUNS!!!!

IMG_5201.jpeg

NURSES!!!!

IMG_5205.jpeg

MAIDS!!!!!

IMG_5204.jpeg

COME ON YOU CHERRYBOYS!!!!! :tophat:

Bless you chums for the nice comments and so jolly lovely to see the little calendar has got 10,000 views already!
Have you done your Christmas shopping yet?
As we open our 16th window today, I sense it might be busy at the shops!
Tomorrow I’m hoping we have another spiffing tale from Dean Court School for Boys so the old calendar might appear a tad later than normal.
In the meantime…
Behind today’s frosted pane lurks our Yuletide good luck charm.
So far our festive NNM have led us to 2 victories & a draw!
We must therefore keep the unbeaten run going!
Please look away if you are easily offended.

NUNS!!!!

View attachment 12714

NURSES!!!!

View attachment 12719

MAIDS!!!!!

View attachment 12718

COME ON YOU CHERRYBOYS!!!!! :tophat:
The maid wins :bow:

I hope you’ll not take this as bad taste, but whoever showed poor Tom Lockyer the picture of today’s nun in the 65th minute ought to be ashamed of themselves.

I hope you’ll not take this as bad taste, but whoever showed poor Tom Lockyer the picture of today’s nun in the 65th minute ought to be ashamed of themselves.
Can't believe that someone would make this sort of remark, when someone could have lost their life!! :shake: Some people!!

;