The Ashes

Great series and bar rain we would have won it and might well have won the first one too. Def have to find a couple bowlers to take over. I don’t watch county cricket but any names to look out for ?
I think the rain saved England on Sunday afternoon. The bowling was insipid and the Aussies may have turned up this morning needing well less than 100 for victory

Today is the 3rd test on 9 years that I have attended and England won. India, New Zealand and today.

Just got home after a long day buy one I will hold it my memory for years to come. Woaksey and Moeeeen were immense with the ball. Even after near on 3 hour rain delay, a few went away but most stayed and if like me thoroughly enjoyed it.

Yes we drew the series but it was the entertainment and the cricket that won. Roll on 4 years and hopefully get tickets for the Ageas. And we do play to Aussies at home next year in a One Day and T20 series

Today is the 3rd test on 9 years that I have attended and England won. India, New Zealand and today.

Just got home after a long day buy one I will hold it my memory for years to come. Woaksey and Moeeeen were immense with the ball. Even after near on 3 hour rain delay, a few went away but most stayed and if like me thoroughly enjoyed it.

Yes we drew the series but it was the entertainment and the cricket that won. Roll on 4 years and hopefully get tickets for the Ageas. And we do play to Aussies at home next year in a One Day and T20 series
Woakes winning player of the Series just showed what a great impact he had in 3 tests .

;