The club should do the decent thing...

Max Denim

Reserves
...and refund every away fan who attended today.

Hats off to all those who went, cheered on the team and had to endure that performance. I'm not talking about the result, but the performance.

If the board, manager and players have any remorse then they'll willingly give up a meagre fraction of their pay to achieve this.

But Harry went on to bigger and better things, he learned. Strange as it may seem, I don’t see Parker on a learning curve. In fact, I don’t see any sort of curve, other than downward.

Wasn't there today but last time I went there the away end was 25% Liverpool fans from all over the world who didn't seem to be aware what an away end was.

Hats off to all those who went, cheered on the team and had to endure that performance. I'm not talking about the result, but the performance.

If the board, manager and players have any remorse then they'll willingly give up a meagre fraction of their pay to achieve this.

Hahahahaha! Yes. They probably should. But no chance.

I'd change that to Parker and the players should reimburse the fans. The club aren't to blame for that capitulation

ah, so now we know why the club are only taking such a pitiful amount of tickets for the away games.

I've been assured the ticket office are working flat out on it and current ETA is within the next decade. If urgent Give Shirley a call, she'll get it escalated.
I got my 2d back from the 7-3 against Plymouth last year. They are refusing to refund the programme. Bastards. Keep the faith…

Swindon and Crawley away in the groves era were pretty bad, can I get a refund for those

Swindon away was my stag do... in a Pompey shirt...

One of the only occassions I;ve been totally smashed at a game and thank god it was that one TBH.

That was the serious tipping point I think, away fans were furious. And Groves wheeled on a load of youngsters, youth players to be prove a point...

;