The comment of the week!

TrueCherry

Star Player
On sky sports an hour before the chelsea match. They were debating why AFCB were only PL club not to recruit in the window.

Phil thompson. "Well they've enjoyed their little romance. Not buying anyone shows they have already resigned to going down this season"

Yep, unbelievable how these people get paid, Merson is almost as bad.

Good job fans know what they're talking about!

Also in the build up to Wednesday's game we were in a pub called the Pembroke chatting to some older aged Chelsea supporters. When the team line ups were announced they told us that as Bakayoko was playing and they weren't bothering with a striker they expected us to get something out of the game. Interesting!

Thompson should wind his neck in far enough for his head to be next to his dick - where it belongs - This bloke has been consistently unfair with his comments for years - can't see further than Anfields empty trophy cabinet!

Like similar figures on TalkSport and the like, if its not top 6, they aren't interested, prepared, researched etc.

Say what you like about Souness and his dinosaur status, but at least his opinions are formed on actually watching us regularly and knowing our players names.

northstandmark - 4/2/2018 21:41

Like similar figures on TalkSport and the like, if its not top 6, they aren't interested, prepared, researched etc.

Say what you like about Souness and his dinosaur status, but at least his opinions are formed on actually watching us regularly and knowing our players names.

True , and he was a great player in a fantastic Liverpool side I loved so I’ll alwys give him a listen .

Didn’t some tabloid recently give Surman a rating in a game he didn’t play in ? Sums that sort of thing up too ....

The one I hate is when they say away teams will not like playing on the small tight pitch at Dean Court. Measure it FFS !!!
It is on a par with Old Trafford, The Islington Library, Etihad and Wembley. 105 m x 68 m. Only bettered by Huddersfield and The Infrastructure Kings who are 105 x 69.
Sorry, rant over.

;