The Dark Arts of Burnley FC

Jack would never let his mower go rusty.

Would lovingly wrap it in lightly oiled cloths.

Grr, because of this I have just lost an evening of my life watching umpteen Jack Hargreaves videos on You Tube. What’s more I have confirmed Mrs Roger’s conviction that at heart I am a yokel. However I loved the features on living with a dog and how best to butcher a pig.

PS when you think Jack Hargreaves looks quite young, you are old.

Last edited:
Say what you will the countryside is still....as Jacks theme song went.

I remember seeing him in a duck punt...shooting ducks with a punt gun
...or was it at Turf Moor shouting " you dirty f#cking c#nts"
Sorry...but I wasnt sure where this thread was heading!

Say what you will the countryside is still....as Jacks theme song went.

I remember seeing him in a duck punt...shooting ducks with a punt gun
...or was it at Turf Moor shouting " you dirty f#cking c#nts"
Sorry...but I wasnt sure where this thread was heading!

Whichever direction it was going in initially you can be sure it will go off at a tangent after one of your postings BMGC;)(y)

Grr, because of this I have just lost an evening of my life watching umpteen Jack Hargreaves videos on You Tube. What’s more I have confirmed Mrs Roger’s conviction that at heart I am a yokel. However I loved the features on living with a dog and how best to butcher a pig.

If you have never seen Jack discussing his fishing lure collection then you are a JCL.

:D

;