The face of Gary O’Neil

Well...they got rid of Parker....due to few words to a no mark PL journalist shoving a mic in his face...after his players had unceremoniously quaked at Anfield...the bloke should have been given at least a f√cking season in the PL....after all the hard work he put in to get them back up....now everyone's on GONs back....with the same bunch of wasters playing with inadequate passion and guile!
Crazy way to run a club....and in the non - support of managers by an ignorant and fickle media platform.

Last edited:
Gary O’Neil.
Excited:

View attachment 9624

Agitated:

View attachment 9624

Happy:

View attachment 9624

Upset:

View attachment 9624

Angry:

View attachment 9624

Reflective:

View attachment 9624

We go again:

View attachment 9624

I genuinely think chums, he sometimes make Sean O’Driscoll positively charismatic. :hmmm:

I like the way he does a sort of subdued snarl when he detects a note of criticism in the interviewer's question. Kind of flares his nostril for a split second. But why is he always scratching that imaginary spot just under his left ear ?

I honestly don't detect any malice in this thread - I'd say that Gary O'Neil is pretty well liked by most of our fans. We all appreciate what he did by stepping into a very difficult situation in September and doing a decent job.

It's just that he seems increasingly out of his depth since the restart. Not his fault, but I really don't think he should have been given the job at this stage of his career.

I would have loved to see him revert to his previous role, under the tutelage of a more experienced PL level manager.

Well...they got rid of Parker....due to few words to a no mark PL journalist shoving a mic in his face...after his players had unceremoniously quaked at Anfield...the bloke should have been given at least a f√cking season in the PL....after all the hard work he put in to get them back up....now everyone's on GONs back....with the same bunch of wasters playing with inadequate passion and guile!
Crazy way to run a club....and in the non - support of managers by an ignorant and fickle media platform.
Parker got rid of himself, he knew what he was doing when he did that interview. He gave the Board absolutely no choice.

Parker got rid of himself, he knew what he was doing when he did that interview. He gave the Board absolutely no choice.

Well ...we will see what 'choices' the esteemed 'board' make...as we trundle along....with ourselves and the board analysing every f√cking Godamn , Motherf√cking word that Gary O' Neil emits to the ether...to any f√cking, lurking, skulking, rapscallion from the Media....when he is pressured off - guard and in the emotive 'come down' moments post - match.

What a crock of **************** this Forum is in its summary of events!

Well ...we will see what 'choices' the esteemed 'board' make...as we trundle along....with ourselves and the board analysing every f√cking Godamn , Motherf√cking word that Gary O' Neil emits to the ether...to any f√cking, lurking, skulking, rapscallion from the Media....when he is pressured off - guard and in the emotive 'come down' moments post - match.

Quite agree, what a crock of ************* you have written............................

It would be nice to hear from Blake. The reasons for appointing GON and the process they went through.
Just appearing in a photo shoot with the latest addition doesn’t cut it really.

But he is a fan(atic) and not a follower… big difference OC.

Guess there is a difference if enough think there is...irrespective of where any of us fit into the History of the club... and I guess it gives you great pleasure to put me in my place.
It's a f√cking ' Forum Crime.. to be an ageing fan in exile is it ?
Well f√cking well is it punk?
Other than Manu and Arsenal are any other Forums that are up their own @rses further than this one. ...F√cking Joke!

Last edited:
Parker sent a team out telling them (via the press) that they were all useless. Sackable offence for a manager in any job IMO.
Stop feeding the increasingly obvious troll!

;