The Knives are out.

You were loving him when we lost to Saints at home, lose to the league leaders away and you have a melt down.

Embarrassing....

I think the best way to evaluate a situation with football is to ascertain and evaluate results.

I'm sorry I don't have your 20/20 hindsight, where your only opinion magically appears AFTER.

You're so clever to have an option after 5 months.

Did I hear him right when he said you didnt look at the league table and almost suggested that he didnt know our league position?

You were loving him when we lost to Saints at home, lose to the league leaders away and you have a melt down.

Embarrassing....
Embarrassing that you’ve remembered this thread and have seemingly been waiting for the right time to revive it. Lots of us on here had a different opinion about GON back in October. Things have changed since.

GON consistently sets us up well. Losing to a 97th minute during 6 minutes of injury time, even GON can't legislate for that.
He does, but then he gets out thought by the opposition, time and again.

I'm struggling to remember any games we have lost from 2 up in the 49 seasons I have been watching, and he has managed it 3 times in half a season.

Reality is we should have got 10 points from Forest, BHA, Newcastle and yesterday and got 2.

Result = we're bottom

It can't continue.

His failure to see that teams know we don't defend the edge of the area for corners is unforgivable. Arsenal knew it,and eventually it cost us....again

Embarrassing that you’ve remembered this thread and have seemingly been waiting for the right time to revive it. Lots of us on here had a different opinion about GON back in October. Things have changed since.
It’s a peculiar habit people have on here. Bearing mind this is an opinions board people are going to be wrong as often as right. Some people like to trawl back and find what people have said when they were wrong. They never do it when those people were right. They also don’t do it when they themselves are wrong. It’s like the definition of w**kerdom.

It’s a peculiar habit people have on here. Bearing mind this is an opinions board people are going to be wrong as often as right. Some people like to trawl back and find what people have said when they were wrong. They never do it when those people were right. They also don’t do it when they themselves are wrong. It’s like the definition of w**kerdom.

no need to trawl back to find your opinions as they never change irrespective of the performance/result, except when we win and you go missing
pathetic

What you say is true, but its also true of about 5 other clubs down in the mix here. The difference is they take the draw here and win there, whereas we find new ways to lose games

Agree that the players are playing for GON and that's great, as much as we can ask. Whether it's enough, I doubt.
I don’t even think Pep could guarantee us safety if he took us on now?…we will get results if we apply ourselves as we did yesterday when we ran the PL potential winners very close on their own manor.

There have been many performances under GON that have indicated he shouldn't be in the job. I'm not convinced yesterday was one of them. There was real fight out there. Yes, I would have made different subs but who knows, that could have turned out even worse. The defeat is a blow but the battling spirit shown, if we replicate it in weeks to come, could prove invaluable.

no need to trawl back to find your opinions as they never change irrespective of the performance/result, except when we win and you go missing
pathetic
Well clearly you do need to trawl back because after the Wolves game where you keep telling me I’ve gone missing I pointed out that less than 30% possession and 1 shot on target isn’t a strategy it’s luck. Ultimately in football you have to try and keep the ball to at least 35% else you will be exhausted and concede late goals. You also need to shoot more than once normally to win.

There have been many performances under GON that have indicated he shouldn't be in the job. I'm not convinced yesterday was one of them. There was real fight out there. Yes, I would have made different subs but who knows, that could have turned out even worse. The defeat is a blow but the battling spirit shown, if we replicate it in weeks to come, could prove invaluable.
I’d agree with you but our maestro seems settled on the 5 at the back that made Southampton look like prime Barcelona and when the Ukrainian is fit we will definitely play a back five.

Well clearly you do need to trawl back because after the Wolves game where you keep telling me I’ve gone missing I pointed out that less than 30% possession and 1 shot on target isn’t a strategy it’s luck. Ultimately in football you have to try and keep the ball to at least 35% else you will be exhausted and concede late goals. You also need to shoot more than once normally to win.

so a single comment about ball possession when we've just won an away game in the pl
just about say it all

so a single comment about ball possession when we've just won an away game in the pl
just about say it all
Lol! Can’t win with you. If you want to have a serious discussion about it, winning a game doesn’t change an opinion but it seems, to me, odd to over concentrate on it after a victory.

I’d imagine you don’t want to have a serious discussion though and just want to chuck some insults around.

Lol! Can’t win with you. If you want to have a serious discussion about it, winning a game doesn’t change an opinion but it seems, to me, odd to over concentrate on it after a victory.

I’d imagine you don’t want to have a serious discussion though and just want to chuck some insults around.

no point having a serious football discussion as your on-field views are totally obfuscated by your hatred of the board
try to be balanced, give credit where it's justified, going 2 nil up away at the league leaders for example, and not resort to childish remarks.....our pe teacher manager, argentine karl broadhurst etc etc

hyperbole undermines anything valid you may have to say and makes you look as stupid as waz

LOL Talk sh!t and expect people to call you out on it. Very strange position that past comments cannot be used. Whats your timescale Neil? Can I remind you about your early Arter comments or is last week also out of bounds. Just so I understand the quoting rules.

We lost to the best team in the league - don’t understand why so many people are surprised. We gave it a good go and sure it’s disappointing but that is what premier league title winners do. The reaction is like we lost at home to Gillingham. If you didn’t know it we will probably lose to Liverpool as well - it seems unless we win that that somehow we’ve massively under performed

Our players collectively are not good enough for a mid table position. ...same applies to about 8 other teams in this league....the amount money paid for most of the transfers in is just pure nonsense...flawed economics when you think seriously about it....young players untried at this level....ok in a few games here and there but that's not enough to get you up to mid-table.

People bang on about this new 'Training Complex'...where these players would be brought up to the required standard....but it doesn't appear to have any urgency attached....nothing is happening fast for the benefit of Football.... contrary to what some are say about 'phased build'....what a load of crap....the completed thing will something quite different to what we are imagining....a very 'prawn sandwich' affair...a 'club'...for a very privileged sect.
Football might be a small part of the 'complex'. .a token sideshow. " Let's give 'em this ...but we will have that "
This type of thing is happening all around Britain...little paradise ventures for the Rich !
Let's face it ....it's Golf Club stuff...in an area like that.
Most of you cannot see wtf is going on....

;