The @me thread

This forum is getting more mental ( not in a good way) by the day and it started at a pretty low bar
Yes, gone down hill a lot over the last few seasons. Too much sniping, sneaking around sending abusive DM's, getting people banned for next to nothing. Every thread guaranteed to get dragged down by the same users into a petty argument. It's repetitive, dull and boring. This isn't a pre-flounce but I've been knocking around on here for about 11 or 12 years but I'm now posting less and less. Shame really because it used to be quite good

A thread aimed at the usual suspects. If you have an issue with any comments I have made on footballing matters (or otherwise) then instead of contaminating the thread with bickering then please just @ me with your response on here so that we can do the old ‘back and forth’ routine on here. Any personal remarks about my character can go on here too please, let’s not ruin the experience for anybody else. Thank you
How noble!

The hounding of KK is possibly the dullest thing on here. And considering the rather desperate attention seeking of one recently banned poster, that's up against stiff competition. Some people have got a little too emotionally involved. It isn't real life, it's a football forum.

I wish people would move on and stop polluting the threads every time KK posts. Who cares whether or not he had a different username last year? This isn't an episode of Perry Mason where he's suddenly going to break down in the dock and confess to sins, wrapping the whole thing up in time for an ad break. It'll just run and run and run... boring everyone except the protagonists shitless until (one day) even they give up.

I'm sure you've got better things to do with your life than try to win a months long playground argument. It's so petty.

:clap:

I love a bit of abuse, preferably with copious amounts of swearing; but I find the trolling of certain posters on here unsavoury.

I don't want to join in by fighting other posters corner, I have a life.

Just give these poor fuckers a break, there's more to life than cyberstalking.

Yes, gone down hill a lot over the last few seasons. Too much sniping, sneaking around sending abusive DM's, getting people banned for next to nothing. Every thread guaranteed to get dragged down by the same users into a petty argument. The football content is getting less and less informative. I've started posting less and less because quite frankly the forum is getting boring, repetitive and the same ar£eholes just want to antagonise. When more people leave than join you know the writing is on the wall and it'll be a shame.
You can just put people on ignore.

You probably won't see this. ;)

The hounding of KK is possibly the dullest thing on here. And considering the rather desperate attention seeking of one recently banned poster, that's up against stiff competition. Some people have got a little too emotionally involved. It isn't real life, it's a football forum.

I wish people would move on and stop polluting the threads every time KK posts. Who cares whether or not he had a different username last year? This isn't an episode of Perry Mason where he's suddenly going to break down in the dock and confess to sins, wrapping the whole thing up in time for an ad break. It'll just run and run and run... boring everyone except the protagonists shitless until (one day) even they give up.

I'm sure you've got better things to do with your life than try to win a months long playground argument. It's so petty.
Used to love that as a kid. Ironside not even in the same ballpark.

Just received a dm from KingKieffer/waz.

It contained only 3 word and one letter.

"Enjoy your ban x"

Apologies for polluting the threads with my dislike of Waz/KingKieffer, I will cease and desist.

It does however show the man for what he is.

Suffice to say Waz....... I'm still here.

Just received a dm from KingKieffer/waz.

It contained only 3 word and one letter.

"Enjoy your ban x"

Apologies for polluting the threads with my dislike of Waz/KingKieffer, I will cease and desist.

It does however show the man for what he is.

Suffice to say Waz....... I'm still here.
Back in the day, this would have been sorted on Duck lane field.

I reckon someone should do a psychology research study on what is said on football forums if they haven't already because so much of all this and other things are just nuts. Am sure our forum isn'the unique in that respect.

;