The Never Ending Jukebox Track Three

Morning all.

Get yourself a coffee, close your eyes and relax.

Absolutely beautiful

No idea who they are and I don't care.

Hall and Oates produced by Todd Rundgren for a new generation.

OK, wouldn't usually do this, but this performance on American Idol was outstanding. Slight favourite to win this season, although with fan voting you never know..

His death reminds me of those days in my early 20's, being one of two anglos on the company hockey team, dating a young Quebecoise who barely spoke English. It was an extremely fertile period for the French-Quebec music industry and this album by Jean-Pierre Ferland was the soundtrack for a summer .... in an otherwise turbulent time.

I posted this a couple years ago, on the death of hockey great Guy Lafleur.

The singer of these songs Jean Pierre Ferland passed away over the weekend at age 89. Hugely important to Quebecois culture in the 70's and had a long career in the province.

Being self-indulgent at this point, but I wanted to add this live version of a Ferland song that has historic context in that near the end you will see Robert Charlebois, Gilles Vignault and comedian Yvon Deschamps - all giants in Quebecois culture.

Probably for Quebecois only, are there any others on here? Nevertheless, it is a pretty song.

No bedroom wall was complete in the early 70s without a poster of Sonja Kristina. She signed my arm once.
A great song, some terrific albums.

I notice that they are playing at Forest Arts Centre in August.
Should I?
(Probably not)

;