The Never Ending Jukebox Track Three

Really like that.

I feel the urge to relive my youth

Sigh.

We were all so much younger............................
He performed it on the Grammys last night, and then closed the show with You May Be Right. He's stopping his MSG residency in July, and continuing to do stadium shows. Might have to see him one more time before he calls it a day.

You may be right.

He's doing a stadium gig in Cardiff in August!

Downside is restricted view tickets a re 125 quid.

Boooooooooooooooooo!
Ticket prices have gone through the roof since COVID. Toronto seems to always attract a premium. $300 for decent seats for the Chilis, $500 for Pink. After-market for Billy Joel closing in on $1000 in New York. (all in $CDN).

Currently reading the Hepworth book, where in 1971 you could see the Stones for just a few pounds!

I'd really recommend seeing Billy if you get a chance, he can still perform and his band is amazing.

If you're o
Ticket prices have gone through the roof since COVID. Toronto seems to always attract a premium. $300 for decent seats for the Chilis, $500 for Pink. After-market for Billy Joel closing in on $1000 in New York. (all in $CDN).

Currently reading the Hepworth book, where in 1971 you could see the Stones for just a few pounds!

I'd really recommend seeing Billy if you get a chance, he can still perform and his band is amazing.

If you're of a certain age that Hepworth book is superb

Saw Eurythmics and Tears for Fears approx 82/83 at Poole Arts Centre. It was only £3.50!

Annie performed at the Grammy's this week. I always thought she was strangely attractive, but she has certainly aged a lot.
Dave Stewart was a strange cookie. He suffered with a form of mental health called 'paradise syndrome'. Supposedly brought on because his life was too perfect! No pleasing some folk.

;