The New Summer Game II - Watford Watch

The Alchemist

UTC Legend
I've seen some utter drivel posted on various forums about us but Watford fans do tend to take it to another level.

This thread is a cracker - some total crap posted on there as fact lol.

http://www.wfcforums.com/index.php?threads/bloody-muff-are-top-and-the-season-hasnt-started-yet.52937/

A few comments at least seem to be almost defending us, to be fair. I've seen a whole load worse than that from them!

has anyone been on NSC to verify this statement?

'Afobe is rumoured to be on £110k a week, so work it out. '

Afobe on 110k a week I have heard it all now

And there was me thinking Defoe was our top earner on 65k a week

What utter utter Bollox

Btw who is their manager this week

That's one of the weirdest threads I've read for a long time. I think that beats anything I've seen on NSC, but there is a lot of sense talked on there as well.

"Cutbacks have been made in all service/admin areas at the club. "
Is this just fiction? why would we cut anything back?

Some really, really weird posts there. Delusional even. Still, if the biggest problems afcb have are fictional and exist in the minds of Watford fans, I'll take that.

All those cut backs, I mean it's not like we've just had most of the club including support and media staff out in Spain for 10 days. Nah actually we're broke so they've actually been on Boscombe beach and that Portuguese side we played was actually Ringwood Town. It's all for show you see, how else can we pay Benik Afobe 110k a week.

:crazy:

I thought NSC was crazy, but bugger me we have a new winner.

I thought referring to us as "Muffins" was quite funny actually. Suspect that is the name of Lord Snooty's pied a terre in Mudeford.

GrahamH - 17/7/2017 23:04

That's one of the weirdest threads I've read for a long time. I think that beats anything I've seen on NSC, but there is a lot of sense talked on there as well.

"Cutbacks have been made in all service/admin areas at the club. "
Is this just fiction? why would we cut anything back?

Is that the excuse being touted by Tom Mitchell?

A huge amount of Tosh on there, especially form LaClusazSki, who seems to be the main protagonist of all the poo staring about us being poor, in trouble, no new ground, Afobe £110k a week...

He obviously lives around here, with his local knowledge, but his rantings smack of sheer jealousy...

I personally loved "Sums up our season so far. Always in their shadow."

And long may it continue...

So AFC Bournemouth are top of the league? That needs a song...

[youtube=z_uzyUc1c7Q]

Second post down given them the answer, they should have closed the thread there, I did. :grin:

"What is this stupid obsession with Bournemouth, everyone needs to face that they are a better team then us"

I have met a few Watford fans who have been really friendly. They seem to respect that we are a more stable club, sign English players and play better football although still gutted about that championship title and feel media go overboard on Eddie. They are a bit puzzled/embarrassed by the level of obsession and hatred of some of their fans about us.

AFCBade - 18/7/2017 12:34

I have met a few Watford fans who have been really friendly. They seem to respect that we are a more stable club, sign English players and play better football although still gutted about that championship title and feel media go overboard on Eddie. They are a bit puzzled/embarrassed by the level of obsession and hatred of some of their fans about us.

Same here - living nearer Watford I know about 7/8 of them personally and are all really sound - and they too are bemused about the obsession some of them have. Seems like it might be mainly confined to a few social media warriors. And 15 year old coin throwing tossers from Hemel :grin:

;