The Official Eurovision Song Contest Thread (non)

LOLZ at so much anger by some on here, turn over if it’s not for you.

I always watch, great to feel extra European for a night, plus our ABBA obsessed cousins from down under ;)

Agree though that the coverage has been OTT, but it’s only because we were hosting it. Finland should have won, but Sweden’s was quite slick.

LOLZ at so much anger by some on here, turn over if it’s not for you.

I always watch, great to feel extra European for a night, plus our ABBA obsessed cousins from down under ;)

Agree though that the coverage has been OTT, but it’s only because we were hosting it. Finland should have won, but Sweden’s was quite slick.

Yeah, that's the beauty of it. Incredibly sh1t, but kind of knows it and doesn't take itself too seriously.

Ahh well- at least she wrote a song.

Bugger! I’ve just given away the fact that I’m half interested :oops:

Personally, I think she should've performed the song she wrote instead of narrating why she did it.

I don't know why established UK artists have an attitude about entering. It looks like the biggest laugh ever. I fcuking love Eurovision. Always have done.

You'll know better than most but I imagine someone somewhere who is more interested in the numbers would attempt to block it to avoid reputational damage.

While we all know it's a bit goofy fun I don't suppose you could be seen to be treating it as a joke either.

I reckon someone, like Bring Me The Horizon, would be up for it and would probably win it too.

;