The Toronto John dilemma

Waz afcb

Fans' Favourite
Tries to make a rallying call the other day to get everybody on this board to block me. Then claims that he is as far from ‘cancel culture’ as you can get.

Spent his morning today counting how many times I have posted on various different threads in the last couple of days, then announces this to the board via a forgotten thread with me as the subject.

Complains about my influence on this board but intentionally brings a pointless thread about me right to the top of board, knowing that it would illicit a reaction from me.

perhaps the board would be better off without him? Feels a bit like bullying behaviour to me.

If you don't like him put him on ignore. No point in starting another thread that draws attention to both him and you. As for bullying - really.........................................

If you don't like him put him on ignore. No point in starting another thread that draws attention to both him and you. As for bullying - really.........................................
Don’t you think trying to get everyone on the board to block me and then counting how many times I’ve posted is quite weird and obsessive behaviour targeted towards me?

Don’t you think trying to get everyone on the board to block me and then counting how many times I’ve posted is quite weird and obsessive behaviour targeted towards me?
If you think so then block him, I would imagine he thinks some of your regular comments border on the obsessive. Just chill out, go outdoors and enjoy the sunshine, look forward to an awayday at Coventry. Its not worth getting upset over.

;