The ...Watford really are shite ....thread.

Topfarrier

UTC Legend
Mephams goal has broken them!!.....first getting a lucky draw with Wycome and now losing to Barnsley!!!....full on meltdown from the Watford muppets......Ivic the terrible is a dead man walking.

As I posted elsewhere, the pundit on their stream was whining about after Barnsley scored early they set up to defend the lead. It did make me chuckle.

In reality though, we're only two points ahead of them.

Is there a stat out there for record amount of manager sackings ( Watford) caused indirectly by a single club (us)

I would sincerely hope JT would have the wit and resolve to double up laughing if he read some of garbage spouted about him on this ' supporters' Forum...utter stupidity and all of its synonyms !
We have a new team in charge...to eradicate the stale and static gridlock that existed in the latter part of last season...a new manager, new assistant and another new experienced coach on the staff. ..they have lost Zero games so far.... If we lose at Sheffield that translates formwise to only about 5 defeats out of 48 at the end.

Last edited:
Eddie has been quickly snapped up by a wayward near- elite outfit yesno ? no no he ain't.. so what price he is at Watford before King Wencleslas next looks out, when the snow lies roundabout, deep and crisp and even - Then when we plays em again we can see who comes out as a winner!

What is it about dear Barnsley..so likeable!

One of my 1st games at DC....was a 5-0 win against them if my memory serves me right.... It must have stuck in there..in my Emotion!

Amerhsam I think.

In a parallel universe he was manager of Watford for a decade and we appointed Karl Broadhurst to take over from Jimmy Quinn.

well, as the great philosopher/drunkard/songwriter 'Fish' once said, "home is where the heart lies. but if the heart lies.... where is home?"

Last edited by a moderator:

;