The Wee Man

I like that he refers to himself as wee-man. You feel he is growing up a bit now and less finding fault in himself in the interviews. Great watching him develop over these years.

What I love about Fraser is he actually answers the questions put to him in an honest way. No buzz words, lingo, boilerplate. He just tells the truth.

I have always loved his style of play right from the very first game. Just love to see him run at players, his finishing is good as well.

Only seen him at home, but think he has added something to his play this season and playing with a lot of confidence.

It’s his fitness for sure. It’s gone up a level. He ran about 80 yards to get that first goal. He’s all over the pitch. Hugs the touchline when needed on the wing and in the bat of an eyelid can switch and move inside so he’s effectively part of a front three.

Only seen him at home, but think he has added something to his play this season and playing with a lot of confidence.

It’s his fitness for sure. It’s gone up a level. He ran about 80 yards to get that first goal. He’s all over the pitch. Hugs the touchline when needed on the wing and in the bat of an eyelid can switch and move inside so he’s effectively part of a front three.
He also just understands his role so well. Benefits of playing under Eddie for so long. He instinctively knows that if the ball is on the right flank, he needs to get in the centre forward position. Especially if one of King or Wilson drops off and drags a centre back out of position.

He’s fast become a favourite player of mine. As brilliant as he was on Saturday with his two goals, one assist and causing no end of problems for Leicester, it was his body language at the end of the game that demonstrated what a committed player he has become at our club. While others were (rightly) celebrating the win, the Wee Man was visibly pi**ed off as he was leaving the pitch because of the two goals we conceded.

I said on another thread that I was impressed with the way he spoke in an interview on the club site. He comes across as being very intelligent regarding football matters and it's nice not to hear the usual 'you know', 'I mean', 'so' etcetera. Love the Wee Man! :bow:

I said on another thread that I was impressed with the way he spoke in an interview on the club site. He comes across as being very intelligent regarding football matters and it's nice not to hear the usual 'you know', 'I mean', 'so' etcetera. Love the Wee Man! :bow:

The one that bugs me is the continual starting of replies with “yeah.....no....”

;