The wee turd.

Sorry, didn't know we were so snobby on here ;)
There's nothing wrong with a bit of pizza, much like a pasty or a pie or cheese and tomato on toast, it is an enjoyable snack. To suggest that not considering it a "proper dinner" somehow is an act of snobbishness is ridiculous. Call me old fashioned but in my day a proper dinner would have included these things called vegetables?
If that makes me a snob in your mind then fine.
I bid you good day
:tophat:

There's nothing wrong with a bit of pizza, much like a pasty or a pie or cheese and tomato on toast, it is an enjoyable snack. To suggest that not considering it a "proper dinner" somehow is an act of snobbishness is ridiculous. Call me old fashioned but in my day a proper dinner would have included these things called vegetables?
I bid you good day
Not that I would, but you can have veg on a pizza, so why isn't it a proper dinner!? ;)

Plus there is tomato on it.....

Yeah, bit confused by that. I pile masses of veg on my pizza.

I know it isn't the Italian way, buy few versions you get outside Italy match up to that anyway.

I bid you good day

Only having a bit of a laugh ;)

It was more like realising the Italians consider pasta as a 'proper' dinner rather than pizza. I was only 17 so not so worldly wise...

Anyway, my mates at BS 6th form thought it would be a good idea that they would pretend I was on the bus moving on from Siena, when I in fact, wasn't.

I had to hitch a lift to the next town with a school trip from Herefordshire! Crazy guys LOL

Yeah, bit confused by that. I pile masses of veg on my pizza.
Sorry to be a pedant, but most 'veg' on pizza is actually fruit. People don't have carrots, parsnips, cabbage, turnip, swede, cauliflower or potatoes on pizza usually. Onion, garlic. basil and spinach are the only regular ones I can think of. Peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, olives, pineapple, chilli, sweetcorn, aubergine and courgettes are all fruits. I know some people put salad greens on pizza, which is veg.

I'll order a fruit pizza please, easy on the banana and apple.

None of the fruity cheese either, I've heard that mozzarella grows on treese, or is it cheese, not sure.

Gives me indigestion.

As for the fruity wheat based dough, not sure about that either.

It's basically just fruit based

;