The wee turd.

Unlikely I’d say but at the same time those wages would maybe have been reduced by 50% on relegation. So maybe after all the financial gamble will have paid off. Very sad ending for everyone. Nobody won that one.

Fair point, mind you it wouldn't have taken much more effort from him to get one more point.

was expecting the new club to be announced as soon as the season finished, that its taken this long and nothing suggests he may have overplayed his hand but I'm sure his agent knows what he's doing
would love it if he ended up at palace, they must be one of the early favourites for relegation next season

:rofl:

Unlikely I’d say but at the same time those wages would maybe have been reduced by 50% on relegation. So maybe after all the financial gamble will have paid off. Very sad ending for everyone. Nobody won that one.
But he’d probably have been sold anyway, potentially with a cut of the transfer fee, but definitely back to at least his new contract wages and 2 sets of signing bonuses too. Plus he’d still have more of his reputation intact.

Karma is a lovely thing. I think he may have taken the spotlight off others who downed tools far too early but I do hope he gets what he deserves.

Normally it's 25-40% and some of our players don't have relegation clauses apparently.

Let's not kid ourselves. If Fraser had been 100% committed last season we wouldn't have gone down.

I'm not saying he's the only reason we went down. However, the margin of relegation was so thin a wholehearted Fraser instead of the simulacrum we saw would have made that difference.

So he could have had more money, PL football and still a possible sale to one of the big six if he'd repeated his form of the prior season.

;