The wee turd.

Is he going or not, this must be unsettling for the other members of the Cherries managing and playing crew ?

I really hope it’s above £30m! James Maddison was £24m last summer and yes he’s been good but Fraser is 100% proven premier league. Richarlison at £40m is a better comparable.

I bet they all had more than 12 months left on their contracts though....

He’s made it clear since the start of the season that he’s not happy here.
That’s why he’s had a blinder to get in the shop window which in turn has doubled our fee. Move on!

I appreciate you say you put your hand in your pocket big time in saving the club but you've also scrambled getting a ticket for the last four years judging by your postings. How do you know he's made it clear...from inside the club or your own opinion ?

To me his body language has looked slightly awkward towards the end of the season. Its like his agent has absolutely taken over and he's slightly out of his comfort zone.

I appreciate you say you put your hand in your pocket big time in saving the club but you've also scrambled getting a ticket for the last four years judging by your postings. How do you know he's made it clear...from inside the club or your own opinion ?

To me his body language has looked slightly awkward towards the end of the season. Its like his agent has absolutely taken over and he's slightly out of his comfort zone.
I thought in the second half of the season he started throwing his arms in the air and sniping at his team mates if every ball wasn't 100 % and there was also a lot of mouthing off at some of the fringe players when they were on the pitch. Or on the other hand that could be the winner in him. Not something I'd noticed in previous seasons though and to be truthful he has been one to go missing in periods of games prior to this season.

To my mind this is mostly about professional pride and ambition rather than money.

At the start of the season just gone Ryan said something on the lines of “I don’t want to be thought of as the promising young lad any more, it’s time I showed I can be a game changer”. Well he has done that for us this year. He has also, I think, been desperately disappointed that we finished outside the top ten. What is probably driving him now is the idea that he could continue to be a game changer but at a higher level, including in Europe.

we can all speculate from afar but doubt many of us really know what’s going on. Could be that, as Neil says, maybe something changed mid-way during season (when incidentally I thought his form dipped along with the rest of the side vs a blistering start) but agree with I.A.D that players wouldn’t vote him as player of the season if he hadn’t given 100% and been a good team mate.

...everywhere I look now it would seem that clubs are rumoured to be interested in signing him!...we have Man City on the list now along with Liverpool,Arsenal,Everton and Spurs...

It is going to be hard to keep hold of him I reckon...although at least it should mean that we get close to 30 million for him one would think?

To be fair it would be another milestone in how far we have come to have the top top clubs fighting for one of our players...I still recall quite vividly the days of Elliott, Hayter and Bartley (incidentally now being released by Hibs) being poached by clubs who took advantage of our then more perilous financial position!

Heady days indeed...

Marv signed for livingston now

Ship him out, we may get 20m for him as he's in the last year of his contract and seriously big clubs are looking at him!

I thought in the second half of the season he started throwing his arms in the air and sniping at his team mates if every ball wasn't 100 % and there was also a lot of mouthing off at some of the fringe players when they were on the pitch. Or on the other hand that could be the winner in him. Not something I'd noticed in previous seasons though and to be truthful he has been one to go missing in periods of games prior to this season.
But, by his own admission he has a tendency to be grumpy and can be rather grumpy with his teammates...

Should be 30m+. I can't see how him having 1 year left on his contract should make much difference if there's 3-4 clubs interested that could outbid eachother.

...if Palace think that Zaha is worth 100 million...then Fraser must be worth at least 40/50 million !?..in reality I guess AFCB will probably sell for around 25million?

It's got to be 30 million at least,even though there's only a year left on his contract.Would like him to sign a new one for us but can't see it

some people are saying 20 mill for Fraser as he in his last year of contract but James is in last year and reports of 15 mill deal with man u. so 15 mill for player even though younger has no premier league experience , means we should be well north of 30 mill for established premier league player with frasers record last season

some people are saying 20 mill for Fraser as he in his last year of contract but James is in last year and reports of 15 mill deal with man u. so 15 mill for player even though younger has no premier league experience , means we should be well north of 30 mill for established premier league player with frasers record last season
James is under 21 so Swansea would still get a fee though. That said, I do think the impact of having just a year left is being overstated. If clubs want Fraser badly enough, they’ll pay good money now as they won’t want to risk missing out in 12 months.

Should be 30m+. I can't see how him having 1 year left on his contract should make much difference if there's 3-4 clubs interested that could outbid eachother.

Can’t see 3 to 4 Premier League clubs being interested at that sort of price. Of the top ten:

Man City & Liverpool don’t need him and are fishing in bigger pools

Chelsea have a transfer embargo which they don’t look as if they want to appeal.

Spurs are more likely to be desperately trying to hang onto their existing players than signing new ones.

Arsenal perhaps, but their total transfer kitty for next season if they don’t qualify for the Champions League by winning the Europa League has been credibly reported as £40 million. They aren’t going to spend three quarters of that on RF. If they do get into the CL then they are more likely to go back in for Yannick Carrasco who they tried to sign in January.

Man Utd aren’t going to sign Dan James and RF.

Wolves’s agent owners don’t stand to make any money out of signing RF.

Everton have said they need to sell some of their highly paid dross before they can buy. That looks quite a big ask.

Leicester already have good attacking and creative players including a certain Demarai Gray and West Ham of course have Anderson.

So of the top ten that is one maybe.

;