The wee turd.

BREAKING NEWS......

It's been revealed that Ryan Fraser is the first Premier League player to have worked from home. After phoning in his performances for the first 29 matches of the season, it was decided he should work from home for the remaining 9 matches. Apart from his physical presence, fans said they didn't notice much of a difference in his contribution to the fight against relegation.

This ultimately cost his line manager, Eddie Howe his job. A.F.C.B. owner Maxim Demin considered it one innovation to many and relieved him of his duties at his annual appraisal . : )

...Arsenal?...Spurs?...Everton?...West Ham?...Palace?...Fulham?...it would seem that he has shot himself well in both feet...

MansionBet
@MansionBet

Newcastle United believe they have agreed personal terms with Ryan Fraser but are still waiting for the player to confirm he wants to make the move to Tyneside. (The Telegraph)

That wordings a bit odd. How can NUFC "believe" they have agreed personal terms, if they don't even know whether the Scottish Player wants to be relegated with Newcastle next season?

Probably means the agent has said "I'm sure my client will agree, I'll just call him to confirm and get back to you"

He was seen by a pal training on his own at Whitecliff yesterday morning. That must be great fun compared to being at a club with the excitement of a new season just a couple of weeks away.
Another pal took a degree of pleasure from inadvertently causing him to slam on the anchors in his RS7 just as he had started gunning it down Sandbanks Road.

;