The weird thing…

Agreed ! The season starts Wednesday . We’re three points better off than many thought we would be .There MUST be a response to this display .
Yes I agree the thought we would have a point after those 4 fixtures.. season must start Wednesday.. get a few experienced players in too hopefully.

Yes I agree the thought we would have a point after those 4 fixtures.. season must start Wednesday.. get a few experienced players in too hopefully.

Who will want to come here after that ?

I have said it before,Eddie was a huge attraction for players wanting to come here,I just don't think Scott has that pull.

I have said it before,Eddie was a huge attraction for players wanting to come here,I just don't think Scott has that pull.
Can agree with some of that , but I'm sure we could attract a few bench warmers on loan for a season . Don't forget we are currently premier league.. that said , probably not for long .

If someone came back from the future and said to us in July you will stop Haaland, Jesus and Salah from scoring in those first three tough games we’d have been really hopeful.

Season starts Weds.

I think sending Bevan on was making a point….
Just a shame that although stopping those three we still conceded 17 goals from those games.
I really do hope the season restarts on wednesday

I predicted 2 pts after these 4 games so we’re up in my eyes! Season starts Weds, for sure. Just hope confidence isn’t shot…

Crazy to think that we probably won't even be in the relegation zone (barely) come Wednesday. Everton with 2 points and Leicester with 1, same games played. West Ham have 0 points and play Villa, Wolves have 1 point and play Newcastle (who are in great form), either of them loses or draws and we start the game against Wolves either 16th or 17th.

Don't you believe it. Wave the expected amount of dosh under their nose and they'll be here. After their agent has written in their relegation clause of course.

Don't you believe it. Wave the expected amount of dosh under their nose and they'll be here. After their agent has written in their relegation clause of course.

yeah no doubt some will snub us, but plenty more of similar ability will be up for the 'challenge', for one reason or another.

Christ......the season isn't starting on Wednesday......the confidence levels of the squad were on the floor after last week when our manager came out and said they weren't good enough for this level.....and i think we saw the result of those comments today.......how is Parker going to motivate these players after that?.......the players would have a lot more respect for him if he actually took some of the blame himself because whatever level he thinks they are he certainty hasn't proven himself to be any better.

;