Thierry Henry

Cant wait for his appointment, Woodgate as assistant and then a real chance to get rid of coaching deadwood...last seasons count virtually a hanger on/coach for every 1st team player

Henry’s managerial stats

MLS and CONCACAF Champions League

CF Montreal
Managed 29 Games
Won ... 9
Drawn ... 4
Lost ... 16

French Ligue 1 and UEFA Champions League

AS Monaco FC
Managed 15 Games
Won ... 2
Drawn ... 4
Lost ... 9

Total
Managed ... 44
Won ... 11
Drawn ... 8
Lost ... 25

Henry’s managerial stats

CF Montreal
Managed 29 Games
Won ... 9
Drawn ... 4
Lost ... 16

AS Monaco FC
Managed 15 Games
Won ... 2
Drawn ... 4
Lost ... 9

Total
Managed ... 44
Won ... 11
Drawn ... 8
Lost ... 25

I wish you hadn’t posted that!

Henry’s managerial stats

CF Montreal
Managed 29 Games
Won ... 9
Drawn ... 4
Lost ... 16

AS Monaco FC
Managed 15 Games
Won ... 2
Drawn ... 4
Lost ... 9

Total
Managed ... 44
Won ... 11
Drawn ... 8
Lost ... 25

WTF?

So what exactly does he bring to the table?

The what happens next quiz.

The Cherries give QPR a footballing lesson, winning 4 - 0.
One thing for sure, Woody will want to show he can play footy, no pressure on him, I reckon he'll go for it.

And a huge profile, which may be of greater use at this time to the board

I know people are having a dig at the guy for his win rate but its not far off Wagners at Schalke, better than Woody when he rocked up and better than John Terry as he doesn't have one. Also he has a 39 year old called Fanni playing for him at Montreal ffs (actually Fanni does have 5 caps for France)..even Pearson had a crap win rate at several clubs.

So in essence there's a load of dross doing the rounds out there, its a risk but as you suggest its a big name risk that will put the spotlight back on the club. (None of this beneath the radar stuff :ninja:)...if it works it could be epic ....if.

So Woodgate hasn't been interviewed?

Not suggesting he should get the job, but a bit of common courtesy should be shown by the board given he has halted the Tindall effect.

Feel a bit sorry for the bloke if he has moved down here for a job he may not have in any capacity on a few weeks.

So Woodgate hasn't been interviewed?

Not suggesting he should get the job, but a bit of common courtesy should be shown by the board given he has halted the Tindall effect.

Feel a bit sorry for the bloke if he has moved down here for a job he may not have in any capacity on a few weeks.

if and when woodgate gets the flick I just hope the club included a more robust NDA in his contract, certainly more robust than JTs
i'm sure JW could write a book about the last few weeks

;