Thoughts v Blackpool

I feel Scottie has decided plan B is, go for the win or at least defend in their half. Against Birmingham down to ten men, they get a goal back but we have Keifer Moore and Sirkiri Dembele loitering up front.
Phillips was up front against Blackpool because Moore was injured, in my opinion. If you look at the number of players we had in the penalty area for our winner, compared to how we went into our shell, protecting what we had against Luton for 20 minutes : )
Even now, nearly a week later, it's still a great feeling being there for that moment. As good as it was bad against Coventry and Luton. It's the not knowing how it's going to end that keeps you hooked : )

I feel Scottie has decided plan B is, go for the win or at least defend in their half. Against Birmingham down to ten men, they get a goal back but we have Keifer Moore and Sirkiri Dembele loitering up front.
Phillips was up front against Blackpool because Moore was injured, in my opinion. If you look at the number of players we had in the penalty area for our winner, compared to how we went into our shell, protecting what we had against Luton for 20 minutes : )
Even now, nearly a week later, it's still a great feeling being there for that moment. As good as it was bad against Coventry and Luton. It's the not knowing how it's going to end that keeps you hooked : )
The overload was on for the winner. I'm just glad the fairly tame, but very accurate 'shot' from Dembele ended up in the net.

;