Thoughts v Hull

I for one do not think Solanke is our problem
We need to get the bite back in our attack
I hate to say this but if you watch Millwall it is quick passing to their forwards who then have a chance to score and that is why they score plenty of goals.
We DO have the players to do the same
Over to you Scott Parker
Let’s get rid of this negative walk it in football

UTCIAD

Just a word of warning people. Last week I saw something on Facebook along the lines of " if you're upset and annoyed about something or someone, instead of sending an e-mail, tweet or Facebook post, write a letter".

Well I did on here about 2 hours ago and I'm still as fecking annoyed and frustrated as I was then. So just be careful, it seems you can't entirely trust everything you read on-line : )

Just a word of warning people. Last week I saw something on Facebook along the lines of " if you're upset and annoyed about something or someone, instead of sending an e-mail, tweet or Facebook post, write a letter".

Well I did on here about 2 hours ago and I'm still as fecking annoyed and frustrated as I was then. So just be careful, it seems you can't entirely trust everything you read on-line : )

Are you suggesting that the singles in my area aren't as hot as they make out?

Hull changed tactics at half time. Pressed higher and squeezed Billing and Marcondes. We needed to respond tactically but all we ever do is change to 3 at the back and we look a shambles. Our best moments came from our full backs, so why not keep 4 at the back and change our midfield / forward shape.

Not for the first time, I didn't get the shape of the side after our changes. Jaidon Anthony seemed to be playing in about three positions, none of which played to his strengths. Rogers was barely involved, all quite odd and, well, pointless really.

Are you suggesting that the singles in my area aren't as hot as they make out?

Could be, I don't think there's as many Nigerian royals trying to claim their rightful inheritance as I'm told about. ( I also got an e-mail from an Andrew of Windsor, said if I helped fund his lawsuit in the USA, I'll get double back when he wins. I put that in the doubtful file) : )

This is it, three seasons, four managers, two different leagues, and mostly different players yet it's the same gutless crap under all of them. It's as if the club is infected with weak willed players with chronic confidence issues.
But is it will or is it tactics? I'm not knowledgeable enough to know if we are doing anything different than we were in the first 15 games. For most of our sports, it's common practice, when a player/team is not going well, to look back at tapes of good runs to see if they were doing something then that they are not doing now.

The other aspect is that other teams have managers who watch tape too, so over a long season it is about adjustments. They change to mitigate our strengths, we change to counter their changes.

Today was stunning, we could easily have been up 2-0, 3-0 and they looked like deer in the headlights. 15 minutes later we are undone. No manager has the nous to develop a change in tactics like that, so that has to be on us.

Eddie (God love him) was definitely guilty of doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result. Are we seeing this here?

And, just for the heck of it, after that first half where we did everything but score, would any of us as manager have changed anything during the break?

#Ishouldhavestuckwithbaseball .................

the most frustrating game I've seen for a long time. not just the result - the annoying players (on both teams), modern day gamesmanship/"game management" that is now endemic, a referee who doesn't see it his job to see what is going on, and attempt to try & speed the game up to provide a spectacle (in fact managed to slow it down even more, by taking ridiculous amounts of time over every decision, pacing out distances and drawing stupid bloody lines with his shaving foam) - a quiet, passionless crowd. our play was predictable, we seem to get no-one in the box when we attack - they're all doubled up on both wings. solanke is so isolated its unreal. doms heading once again absolutely shocking for a striker. I found it totally unenjoyable as a spectacle, and if wasnt with friends & not-drinking-for-medical-reasons would have left 10 minutes into the second half and gone to the firkin shed.

Good Vlog ffrom Kirk all about the game not boozing. Seeing all those red shirted atatues between the Hull City player who scored and our goal was not inspiring

So much good will in the stadium with Red Army that slowly evaporates.

;