Three Portraits

Flabber well and truly gasted Rob !
Incredible skill and great gesture by you.
You must have extremely buff neck muscles Rob, that looks like a proper workout !

Great paintings and great gesture Rob : )

Seeing as how revered Harry is up the road, would it be a good idea, if whoever purchased the HR portrait donated it and had it displayed at the Urology Department, Southampton General? Then it could be a literal p+ss take where they take the p+ss : )

Great paintings and great gesture Rob : )

Seeing as how revered Harry is up the road, would it be a good idea, if whoever purchased the HR portrait donated it and had it displayed at the Urology Department, Southampton General? Then it could be a literal p+ss take where they take the p+ss : )
Brilliant!! Even your shirts can't match that one Table! I'd have given it a 100 likes if I could :D

Really nice, Rob. Always loved the one you did for Slash.

Iirc, don't you also have these made into greeting cards or postcards? Would you think about offering the three-pack for cost plus, say 5 pounds for the hospital? I'll be many people would happily pony up for such great memorabilia.

Really nice, Rob. Always loved the one you did for Slash.

Iirc, don't you also have these made into greeting cards or postcards? Would you think about offering the three-pack for cost plus, say 5 pounds for the hospital? I'll be many people would happily pony up for such great memorabilia.
Slash is available :)

I'm only auctioning the originals. This is just a one-off and hopefully will raise a bit.

On the subject of hospitals. Why is it when one sits in the waiting rooms one can see many posters on the walls stating not to over indulge in sugar and salt etc. So, why are the waiting rooms full of vending machines dispensing fatty crisps and chocolate bars of which are full of salt and sugar ?

On the subject of hospitals. Why is it when one sits in the waiting rooms one can see many posters on the walls stating not to over indulge in sugar and salt etc. So, why are the waiting rooms full of vending machines dispensing fatty crisps and chocolate bars of which are full of salt and sugar ?
Great paintings though eh? That is a skill to admire, isn't it not?

Mods, please move if this should be elsewhere.

This is a video showing how I created three portraits of former AFC Bournemouth players. Each player featured kindly gave me permission.

I have painted these as part of a fundraising campaign.

As you probably know (because I've bored you a few times on this subject!), I have been having various treatments for bladder tumours for the last 2-3 years, and this is my way of saying thank you and giving something back.

I will be auctioning the paintings separately to raise funds for the Urology Department at Southampton General Hospital.

No treatment is going to be wonderful, but everyone involved in looking after my health has been absolutely superb. Now its my turn to do something useful.

Details of each auction will follow in the next month or so.

Thank you to AFC Bournemouth who will be helping me publicise the auctions.

To all of you who have been so kind, thank you.
Brilliant Rob, good luck with these

;