Garbo - 21/12/2017 15:50

Swansea City
Brighton & Hove Albion
Huddersfield Town
West Bromwich Albion
Stoke City
Newcastle United

pick three from them ....all worse than us IMO

Beaten 4 of the 6 with West Brom the only defeat at the start when we played really poorly and they started well (beat us and Burnley). All this moaning about losing to Man U, Liverpool and Chelsea doesn’t matter, Garbo’s list does.

Thank God, someone's made a list of 6 teams worse than us......I must of been dreaming we're in a relagation scrap

So far, to date, if we’re going by points alone and therefore results, there are 4 worse teams than us. Anything else you’d like to whinge about? It’s actually quite entertaining.

RobTrent - 21/12/2017 20:00

There are far more than four teams worse than us BC, but I'm just splitting hairs ;-)

Oh, I don’t disagree! I do think we’re in the brown stuff this season, but we’re certainly not the worst team in the league.

It's also down to injuries and suspensions and i guess form. We're not the bottom 3 but anyone in the bottom half with the bad luck could go down.

CherryBare - 21/12/2017 20:26

It's also down to injuries and suspensions and i guess form. We're not the bottom 3 but anyone in the bottom half with the bad luck could go down.

That’s the point, no one is denying we are in a relegation scrap nor be blasé about avoiding relegation. Personally I would rather be in our shoes than other clubs due to the way the club is managed and how this squad of players have come through adversity before. The fact so many clubs have changed managers but are still in trouble suggests management is harder than some posters believe.

;