Ticket Available for Wolves game

I have a season ticket but am going to watch Wimborne Town v Walton Casuals instead in the Southern League Premier[ I know I'm mad!!] I understand AFCB allows ST holders to pass their ticket on if they are unable to go to a game. I can usually do this but have no one for tomorrow v Wolves.

Its in the Executive so no queues to get in and a free tea/coffee at half time. The only problem may be its an over 65 ST. You would have to collect the ticket [ worth £35 for each game] from Stapehill [ near the Ferndown Industrial Estate] with i/d - you could return it in the post signed for1550861796723.gif.

Pity to have a spare seat unused . Contact Dave on 07795 930 324

Off topic, but no queues to get in! Is that because they don’t search you, or because of the low number of ticket holders using the relevant entrance?

You just walk into main reception. They scan your ticket and give you a wrist band. Just a steady dribble going in. You also have access to the Bubbles bar on the top floor. But its expensive so I usually get a hot chocolate at the back of the North Stand. They let you walk in with that. I have followed the Cherries on and off since the McDougal/Boyer days. Then got a season ticket when we were in League 1. At first I was in the East Stand but then when the demand was much lower than it is today I enquired about the Executive area. Got a ticket there and can just about afford it but worth it at my age as very little hassle to get in with a few perks.
Where I sit the seat next to me is often occupied by another club's scout. Sometimes to see the opposition and sometimes to check on us.
When Ake was on loan to us it was in the new year transfer window and a Chelsea scout was sat next to me. I asked why he was there and he said to watch Ake. I said - youre not taking him back are you ? He said - Oh no - you've got him for the rest of the season. A couple of days after that Ake was recalled to Chelsea !!!

Don’t tell the Wolves fan on Facebook. He is desperately trying to avoid shopping tomorrow and I think he should be at Poundland not at DC. :grinning::grinning:

:utc:

;