Ticket problems, re-Luton game rearranged

We can but hope that someone from the club reads this board and brings the real life problems we have to suffer to the attention of Jim or the new ticket supremo.
When the club remove the fans favourite Nonny chant and replace it with the Rod , Jane and Freddy band then surely you must see that the club do not care about what fans have to suffer

When the club remove the fans favourite Nonny chant and replace it with the Rod , Jane and Freddy band then surely you must see that the club do not care about what fans have to suffer

It's pretty clear there is more to it that that, Chris Billam-Smith also ditched it from his last ring walk. They've said it's a delicate issue and there's obviously a reason it's not being used that AFCB and CBS didn't want to make public - people need to let it go.

The issues of those of us waiting for our graves and where we will sit for Luton continues......I emailed to ask for a change of seat for Luton, because I can't stand for a game and the email back asked if I wanted Palace or Everton tickets!!! I have now moved, taken best part of this week, and dropping Jim Frevolas name into the email exchange made little difference, other than being offered alternative home game tickets, but I'm a season ticket holder who has already moved.
I know of one other person who received their paper Luton ticket this morning in the Safe standing area.

I await the usual criticism

The issues of those of us waiting for our graves and where we will sit for Luton continues......I emailed to ask for a change of seat for Luton, because I can't stand for a game and the email back asked if I wanted Palace or Everton tickets!!! I have now moved, taken best part of this week, and dropping Jim Frevolas name into the email exchange made little difference, other than being offered alternative home game tickets, but I'm a season ticket holder who has already moved.
I know of one other person who received their paper Luton ticket this morning in the Safe standing area.

I await the usual criticism
Hi, I’ve had 3 replies from Jim Frevola, telling me that someone from the ticket office will contact me to sort this issue out. First it was going to be a person from the ticket office, no one contacted me then it was going to be “Nick” his chief ticket officer. Guess what…..yep , still no contact!

Hi, I’ve had 3 replies from Jim Frevola, telling me that someone from the ticket office will contact me to sort this issue out. First it was going to be a person from the ticket office, no one contacted me then it was going to be “Nick” his chief ticket officer. Guess what…..yep , still no contact!
Brilliant customer services...I have to whisper it but I've never ever had even an acknowledgement from the club on the complaint I made let alone a resolution

;