Ticket Resale

james_AFCB

Star Player
I’ve been the biggest critic of the ticket office in recent years, so it only seems right to give some credit when it’s due. Living in London and having welcomed my 2nd child this summer, getting to home games was always going to prove slightly more challenging, and often I won’t know until quite late in the day whether I can make it the game. The resale option has been great, it takes me all of about 2 minutes to put the ticket up for sale, and I can even do so on the day of the game when I realise I can’t make it. Credit to the club for making it so easy.

Also worth noting just how quickly the ticket goes - it’s nearly always sold within a couple of minutes of clicking the resale option.

I’ve been the biggest critic of the ticket office in recent years, so it only seems right to give some credit when it’s due. Living in London and having welcomed my 2nd child this summer, getting to home games was always going to prove slightly more challenging, and often I won’t know until quite late in the day whether I can make it the game. The resale option has been great, it takes me all of about 2 minutes to put the ticket up for sale, and I can even do so on the day of the game when I realise I can’t make it. Credit to the club for making it so easy.

Also worth noting just how quickly the ticket goes - it’s nearly always sold within a couple of minutes of clicking the resale option.
It’s a great option and often it’s younger and very enthusiastic fans that buy.

I have found I can’t put my tickets up for resell on day of game. Now seems to be Thursday cut off?

It’s a great option and often it’s younger and very enthusiastic fans that buy.

I have found I can’t put my tickets up for resell on day of game. Now seems to be Thursday cut off?
Good question. When is the cut off, the club website doesn't appear to say.

I’m pretty sure I’ve put mine up for resale on the day of the game, but I could be wrong. For todays game I put it up for resale last night, so it’s definitely not Thursday.

When will Sunday’s tickets go online do we think? PS - looking forward to see how a revitalised AFCB fares against an in form team. PPS - love being labelled as a plastic - only been going for 50 years now.

When will Sunday’s tickets go online do we think? PS - looking forward to see how a revitalised AFCB fares against an in form team. PPS - love being labelled as a plastic - only been going for 50 years now.
Up the Villa!

There's a (single) ticket for Sundays game available on the resale site right now

I wonder how many points you need to see it? The missus only has one - so can only see Kings Plaza @ £90.

;