Ticket / tickets for Wolves wanted .

I'll bump this up .
I see a fellow UTC fan has managed to get a ticket through the good people on here , does anyone else have a spare one / two ( greedy !) Going ? Pm me if so thanks !!.

Well pay for them of course ! If that's what you mean? Or do you have to buy tickets through the club after they have been sold?!
It’s just I thought reselling was frowned upon. It’s just that the seller has given the actual seat numbers.

I don’t know if that’s a problem or not.

Is this a safe thing. To. Do?
Yes, the seller is clearly the most at risk as most of our home fans have ST cards worth over £700. So if we can't make one game and sold to someone on here that is a stranger it's putting alot of trust in that person, if buyer didn't return then yes the ST would get blocked from future use anyway but it's still a hassle could do without it. If I was to sell mine (match price) for a game I couldn't make I'd want the buyers ID in exchange for the ST card and I'd look into their soul and make a judgement call to see if they can be trusted to return it.

Buyers have nothing to lose, and our fans are not the ticket tout type. it's just a small stadium and harder to get tickets. The only slight problem in PL years is ST holders have obviously given friends that support the plastic big clubs a once in a lifetime watch in home end when we play big 6 but 99.9% aren't going to play up or make it known their Utd or Liverpool as most are Southern anyway.
My ticket against City at home in February is for sale, I don't like watching us play the big teams.

Last edited:

;