Tickets on sale 2022/23

Liverpool tickets booked on line by 10-10. Into the waiting room thingy for a couple of mins then plain sailing after that. The Good Lady was on the phone, as back up ( don't 100% trust the TO online for some reason ), she moved from 32 to 28 by the time the transaction was completed.
: )

Site worked much more smoothly this morning for me, waiting room was in action before 10 am and both matches going on sale today available to buy once site opened back up at 10.
It's letting me in to select seats but then telling me there's none available. Ideal!

For Arsenal game I can see tickets in the corners of the Ted Shed and East Stand (block next to Steve Fletcher stand), not many left though.
Yeah, I can see them but when adding to my basket, it just keeps looping around to say that there's none available. Currently on hold for the TO, something's not working right!

Yeah, I can see them but when adding to my basket, it just keeps looping around to say that there's none available. Currently on hold for the TO, something's not working right!
Aaah I've had that a couple of times previously. Hope you can sort this with TO.

Liverpool tickets booked on line by 10-10. Into the waiting room thingy for a couple of mins then plain sailing after that. The Good Lady was on the phone, as back up ( don't 100% trust the TO online for some reason ), she moved from 32 to 28 by the time the transaction was completed.
: )
Double pronged attack…….love it.

Giving Liverpool a miss this season.
If we’re PL next season, we will probably go and the Anfield Rd end is expected to be finished.

I've just managed to get my Liverpool ones, although I was thrown for a while in that it appears you can't but 2 tickets together and buy one as an adult and one as a junior (as I used to be able to do). I needed to buy one ticket as an adult, then go back from the basket to buy another ticket as a junior.

Hope this helps anyone getting frustrated

I've just managed to get my Liverpool ones, although I was thrown for a while in that it appears you can't but 2 tickets together and buy one as an adult and one as a junior (as I used to be able to do). I needed to buy one ticket as an adult, then go back from the basket to buy another ticket as a junior.

Hope this helps anyone getting frustrated

That is a weird backward step!

Just received my Man City tickets and they are not the ones we ordered. My son and I are in different rows!

;