Tickets points drop postponed

Danny11

First Team
https://www.afcb.co.uk/news/tickets/ticket-points-drops-for-sunday-have-been-postponed

Hard not to be frustrated when there are the same problems at the beginning of every season.

You just couldn't make it up !......and people think we're going to build a new ground...no chance

It does if the ticket office has been given the job of designing and building the new stadium.

Which, given that we are talking AFCB here, isn't necessarily out of the question.

What exactly is the big problem and moan with this one ? hardly a big deal , everyone who wants a ticket will get one the ones who don't just like last season had no intention of going in the first place ,
It took 30 seconds to buy West Brom on Thursday but hey I don't feel the need to purchase at 1 minute past 9 on the first day of sale .

RobTrent - 22/7/2017 18:58

Your logic makes complete sense.

The past 2or 3 seasons we've had problems with computer systems, season tickets, new kit, .....we can spend 20 million on a player but seem to have a problem sorting off field issues.....can you really see us sorting out all the hurdles we will have to jump to build a new ground ?.......I know I have very little faith in that......

robstrachs - 22/7/2017 22:21

What exactly is the big problem and moan with this one ? hardly a big deal , everyone who wants a ticket will get one the ones who don't just like last season had no intention of going in the first place ,
It took 30 seconds to buy West Brom on Thursday but hey I don't feel the need to purchase at 1 minute past 9 on the first day of sale .

If you want to sit next to friends/family then more problematic especially if you don't live in bmth so can't go to club in person or can't phone up due to work restrictions/overseas holiday/resent waiting for long time racking up mobile costs etc

tedisking - 22/7/2017 23:27

The past 2or 3 seasons we've had problems with computer systems, season tickets, new kit, .....we can spend 20 million on a player but seem to have a problem sorting off field issues.....can you really see us sorting out all the hurdles we will have to jump to build a new ground ?.......I know I have very little faith in that......

Just for the past two or three seasons?

A few of us can remember when on the Wednesday before a Saturday home game, we'd get an invitation from the club in the post, asking us to PLEASE attend the next home game.

We never did the RSVP thing ............. buggered them right up for the pie numbers.

4FCB - 23/7/2017 04:46
A few of us can remember when on the Wednesday before a Saturday home game, we'd get an invitation from the club in the post, asking us to PLEASE attend the next home game.

Under the current regime's track record you'd be lucky to get said post on the Monday after.

tedisking - 22/7/2017 23:27

We have lost a couple of devoted supporters far too early recently and yet this oxygen thief is still breathing at an advanced age. Proof if you ever needed it that there is no such thing as "god".

Thank you Republican......that made me laugh out aloud. .........oxygen thief.......very good.........that will keep me smiling on this gloomy Monday morning

went to the ticket office this afternoon as I couldn't buy more than one ticket online for West Brom. The guy sorted me out very quickly, allowed me to choose my seats, explained what was happening with the system, and said season tickets have arrived and are being sent out later this week. No transaction fee, just a straight £40 for 2 over 60's tickets. First time I have got an old gits ticket :hihi:
All sorted in a couple of minutes.

redharry - 24/7/2017 19:28

, just a straight £40 for 2 over 60's tickets. First time I have got an old gits ticket :hihi:

You have been paying over the odds for a while then? :hihi:

;