Tim Sherwood

Clearly there were no bids for him, Eddie said no bids for our star players. He decided to go for it and nobody wanted him. That’s very clear as they could have got him for under market value and still didn’t bid.

That will have knocked his confidence. Also he has got to play for a lot less than other players which isn’t the greatest (although his choice).

He is playing a real gamble. If his form carries on then Leicester and West Ham or whoever will look elsewhere and he isn’t guaranteed first choice here when Brooks and Danjuma are fit so could end up wondering who will take him on a free in the summer. I can see him somewhere like Newcastle if they stay up but not on the money offered here.
I think Ryan doesn’t realise how lucky he is to be a guaranteed starter at this level in front of fans that adore him, a coach that is intensely loyal towards him, and in an area of the country he is self confessed to love living in. He may end up looking back on his career and wishing he had stayed put. You can guarantee that if he performed at a Leicester, West Ham, Everton et al the way he had in the first four games for us, that he’d be out of the team in a heartbeat. He’s not a young player anymore, if he doesn’t instantly perform to the levels of last season at a new club then he won’t be given the time that he has been here. You also have to take into consideration that the majority of his direct goal involvements are the result of his partnership with CW, a playing relationship built up over 5 years. Although I do get that he has to back his own ability, surely if anybody really desperately wanted him then there would have been at least one bid in the summer? If you take Everton for example, they signed Iwobi for 35m. They could have easily secured Fraser’s services for less than that or at least around that figure you’d imagine, yet they chose not to. It’s a strange situation, a player wanting out desperately with no real signs of any concrete interest. I’d agree it looks pretty certain that he’s being poorly advised. As a fan looking from the outside for a while, I’m now looking forward to seeing the back of him and seeing what somebody who actually wants to be here can produce. Hopefully this mystical interest will actually materialise into something genuine and he can get his move in January.

With Vardy getting on in years (albeit not really showing it) and no real backup I do wonder if Leicester did get Fraser for free whether they would also consider coming in for C Wilson next summer

With Vardy getting on in years (albeit not really showing it) and no real backup I do wonder if Leicester did get Fraser for free whether they would also consider coming in for C Wilson next summer
Wilson will be 28 next Summer and that probably would make him a very short term replacement for Vardy. Rodgers is a big advocate of youth so I think the answer would be no.

Vardy ...Wilson ...absolutely different planet.

Vardy is a class act...Callum just ..good!
Dont take a lot of optical pressure does it.? ..ffs be sober !

He needs to leave in Jan - great fond memories but has lost the fanbase sadly with very bad advice by agent. Who will take him I'm not so sure.

Luckily(?) the fanbase don't pick the team and he's not beyond redemption. Does need to replicate some of last season's form.

;