Time added on

He just felt sorry for them. But he should do his job properly and add the appropriate time on.
Rubbish Redharry..you don't normally talk rubbish ...why now......but what the f√ck would be the point of prolonging Swansea's bad night and our good night...A team was in the next round...done and dusted.!!!
He ..the Ref ...applied basic Common Dog F√ck....thank f√cking God for people like that...maverick or not .....
....Football has enough bad sh*t going on ..We need folk to step out and change things !

Rubbish Redharry..you don't normally talk rubbish ...why now......but what the f√ck would be the point of prolonging Swansea's bad night and our good night...A team was in the next round...done and dusted.!!!
He ..the Ref ...applied basic Common Dog F√ck....thank f√cking God for people like that...maverick or not .....
....Football has enough bad sh*t going on ..We need folk to step out and change things !
No you are wrong, referees are paid handsomely to do their job. By deliberately neglecting to add on time he didn't do his job. End of story. Time was added on at the end of the first half it should have been the same in the second. I don't give a sh-t about Swanseas night of misery, if the Swansea fans are pissed off there is no one stopping them from going home. If AFCB fans are bored they can also leave. Me I was hoping we would score a sixth and maybe a seventh.

I think most of their fans left at half time and wanted to go home on their coaches, but some fans wanted to stay until the final whistle. The drivers had a word and the ref agreed with them. Swansea fans wold of preferd the game stopping at HT.

So, a strange end to the game yesterday. Whistle on the dot at 90 minutes. Why?

There was a trainer on for Hill and I think once for a Swansea player. There were 7 substitutions.

I wasn't aware that a ref could just not play any added time.

Anyone know anything about this?
The game was won. What was to be achieved by playing several more minutes?

So what your saying is ...Referee used common sense to end the game on time
but booked Solanke for removing his shirt to show support for Jaydon Anthony

No you are wrong, referees are paid handsomely to do their job. By deliberately neglecting to add on time he didn't do his job. End of story. Time was added on at the end of the first half it should have been the same in the second. I don't give a sh-t about Swanseas night of misery, if the Swansea fans are pissed off there is no one stopping them from going home. If AFCB fans are bored they can also leave. Me I was hoping we would score a sixth and maybe a seventh.
Usually agree with you, but I was happy to see it called. All we needed was one of our stalwarts to go out with a serious injury in TAO with nothing on the line.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: No mercy!!! And all that.

I thought Swansea players were getting stroppy in the second half thus the rush of bookings for them
If Solanke gets a booking in the next round will he be suspended?

;