Time to get behind the team

Coughlin

Reserves
I for one will be making some noise tonight. We have had some dreadful luck with injuries and some players are out of form. That happens.

The fans can make a difference. We have luxuriated in the great times now each and everyone of us there tonight can make a difference. On your feet and encourage. Don’t moan until your home. And stay til the end- would you leave a film 10 mi s before you knew the outcome?

..agree big effort required tonight to raise the spirits of the team!

a chilly evening could be ignited by us fans, let's make some noize for the boyz!!!

Agreed - tonight and Saturday, when hopefully we’ll see some of the younger squad members. Let’s give it some, before and after Botto gives us his cue.

I for one will be making some noise tonight. We have had some dreadful luck with injuries and some players are out of form. That happens.

The fans can make a difference. We have luxuriated in the great times now each and everyone of us there tonight can make a difference. On your feet and encourage. Don’t moan until your home. And stay til the end- would you leave a film 10 mi s before you knew the outcome?

Top Post..top thinking....'Don't moan until your home'..great phrase to adopt for the future!

I don't understand this gloom thing about the team at the moment, a few injuries, yes, but we can manage that.
Nobody expected us to pick up points against the top six. If we were losing at home against teams like Fulham, Cardiff and Huddersfield I would understand the gloom.
If you take away the results against the top 6 we have 16 points from a possible 24 points since the 1st October.

I don't understand this gloom thing about the team at the moment, a few injuries, yes, but we can manage that.
Nobody expected us to pick up points against the top six. If we were losing at home against teams like Fulham, Cardiff and Huddersfield I would understand the gloom.
If you take away the results against the top 6 we have 16 points from a possible 24 points since the 1st October.

Exactly. That's a very good points total.

Yes, it's going to be a tough match but it offers a great chance for players who've been 'benchwarmers' to get a game and impress and maybe find their way into the side too.

Hoping for a red hot atmosphere and a great game !

Yes indeed, we moan about players form but our home support form hasn’t been very good the season.
IT DEFINATELY MAKES A DIFFERENCE !
Stop talking and start sqwauking !! (That ones for you Bill :)

Totally agree with this. Our support wasn't good enough at Wembley (I hold myself also accountable as well, too much Turkey, long trip there and not much to cheer, but still...). It sounded better st OT to be fair, although again not much to cheer!

Time for us to get behind the team from the off. Even with our injuries we have some special talent out there; Brooks, Fraser, Wilson, Stan, Ake, Lerma. If they can click again we can build some momentum going in to 2019.

;