To the Narks, kingkieffer and americanafcb

I don't recall meeting anyone on here face to face. Just curious, Garbo, have you ever changed your mind about someone after meeting them face-to-face? So, maybe you didn't like them much online and then met them for real and thought: 'Actually, they're okay'?
The guys that I know or have met who frequent this platform have all been okay and just decent fans…tbh not sure that I would want to meet a couple of the posters on here though…as it seems they might be a bit bent out of shape!
Years ago I received an anonymous letter at my work which just said Gotcha inside it…a truly weird thing which I still think was from someone who used to post on the old site…

The guys that I know or have met who frequent this platform have all been okay and just decent fans…tbh not sure that I would want to meet a couple of the posters on here though…as it seems they might be a bit bent out of shape!
Years ago I received an anonymous letter at my work which just said Gotcha inside it…a truly weird thing which I still think was from someone who used to post on the old site…
That's beyond weird...

It could have been Noel Edmunds.

As someone who really only comes on here to talk about Bournemouth, it’s definitely become more of a gauntlet of nonsense. Lots of weird, long-running beefs and grudges, seemingly drunken outbursts, irrelevant rants, thread spam etc. It’s the internet, so it’s always going to be a weird, chaotic, and annoying place no matter what, but…

This definitely won’t be popular, but there are posters, as annoying as they can sometimes be, constantly under a microscope for various reasons, and being attacked without actually reading their opinion on the topics at hand. God do I not care about Waz anymore, I’m sorry, I just don’t. If you hate him that much, don’t engage. It’s far more tiresome having to wade through 3 or 4 inane replies at a time every time he posts. If someone makes a clanger, or contributes an atrocious piece of punditry, by all means clap down on them with the hammer of Thor, needle away at them for being thick or a massive bedwetter. But… “fan predicted failure and was very, very annoying about it 2 years ago” isn’t the salacious piece of gossip some of you seem to think it is. Just let it go lol. Again, if someone is being a dick, let em have it, but if they’re just popping up with an opinion that you don’t agree with; what’s the harm in just politely disagreeing where possible?

Then there are some users that are just outright oddballs. For example, and I can’t say this with any more conviction, but I do not give one iota of a **************** about the Cherries Trust dramas, or the YouTube channels associated with them. Frankly, there’s some genuinely concerning behaviour from certain parties where all that’s concerned. Keep it to Twitter, and the Trust member’s, place of work answering machines, thanks.

I love a good spicy debate every now and then, but sometimes it’s nice to actually engage in a reasonably civil conversation about football, that doesn’t descend into crappy points scoring, gotchas, and personal insults. And once more with feeling, it’s an Internet forum, so it’ll never go away, but the site has definitely become a bit more annoying in recent times. And I’ve no doubt contributed to this for some people too lol.
I absolutely agree with the coherent parts of this rant ;) . There are half a dozen or so posters on here who just need to grow up and ask themselves if they would really want their wife, kids or parents to read their endless sniping jibes? It's just bullying so maybe if you feel the need to do it go on Twitter or Facebook and fill your boots.

I don't recall meeting anyone on here face to face. Just curious, Garbo, have you ever changed your mind about someone after meeting them face-to-face? So, maybe you didn't like them much online and then met them for real and thought: 'Actually, they're okay'?

I know maybe 20 people who post on here. Possibly more.

I'm Jaidon's nutritionist;) Now out of work. So very upset.
I know the feeling. I worked for the club on a couple of occasions on this role. I did Warren Aspinall and Lee Tomlin. They’ve said they will call me if they are short again but I’m starting to feel that was yet another empty promise… it’s a proven fact that doner meat is packed with protein.

Worse one is that 'reality' bloke.

I've always found posters that I assume sone may find annoying or controversial at least offer some useful insights, funny/amusing posts (intentional or otherwise) or create entertaining side shows from pure football/polite chats.

Something about this new chap that just falls totally flat imo. struggle to finish reading, or just totally ignore what he posts tbh.

Not sure why he's motivated to post like he does on here snd the echo (which I rarely ever read) but its clear he has no genuine interest in the club or football imo. I think he just enjoys posting what he does to get a reaction... has zero interest in core content, reason this site exists. Basically a hobby of sorts, that he derives satisfaction from, whatever the reason.

Just feels totally off for some imo, unlike everyone else, regardless of whether I agree with them or not.
There is nothing "new" about R&R. It's simply the latest reincarnation of shminto, cherrybright, and no doubt countless other user names.

Worse one is that 'reality' bloke.

I've always found posters that I assume sone may find annoying or controversial at least offer some useful insights, funny/amusing posts (intentional or otherwise) or create entertaining side shows from pure football/polite chats.

Something about this new chap that just falls totally flat imo. struggle to finish reading, or just totally ignore what he posts tbh.

Not sure why he's motivated to post like he does on here snd the echo (which I rarely ever read) but its clear he has no genuine interest in the club or football imo. I think he just enjoys posting what he does to get a reaction... has zero interest in core content, reason this site exists. Basically a hobby of sorts, that he derives satisfaction from, whatever the reason.

Just feels totally off for some imo, unlike everyone else, regardless of whether I agree with them or not.
As I have said many times, if you don't like my comments then simply don't read them or ignore. Why to you find this concept so hard to grasp. If you are not prepared to do this then simply refrain from moaning about them.

As I have said many times, if you don't like my comments then simply don't read them or ignore. Why to you find this concept so hard to grasp. If you are not prepared to do this then simply refrain from moaning about them.

I do most of the time. Appreciate the invitation to do so though. Cheers.

;