Todays games

Didn’t someone say you won’t be allowed to leave DC until the final whistle?

Just found it, must be different rules per club.

AFCB

Do not plan to leave before final whistle.

At the end of the match, you must stay seated in your seat until you are instructed to leave by a steward or member of clubstaff.

Exit will be staggered by area/stand.

Exit the stadium via the route directed by stewards or club staff.

Ensure you leave the vicinity of the stadium by the route pre-advised to you and/or as directed by stewards/club staff at the time.
Will you have to ask permission to go to the toilet too ?

Watford lose and to cap it all - perica booked for diving looking for a penalty despite Watford’s complaints about us. Amusing to see home fans leaving before full time having waited 9 months to see a game!

Not a penalty but not sure if it was a dive ?

Could have gone worse today. Norwich a bit fortunate by the sounds, but early days and nothing wrong with being the hunter rather than the hunted right now. Watford manager under pressure you won't be shocked to hear.

Yes dull negative football with one shot on goal in most games.

Not a penalty but not sure if it was a dive ?

Yes dull negative football with one shot on goal in most games.

To be fair I don’t think it was a dive either but

a) perica goes over the most I have ever seen in a game and

b) certain section of Watford support are disturbingly obsessed with so-called afcb “dark-arts” but oblivious to the antics of their own side.

Fair point - he did fall over a lot against you and of course fans are so one eyed at times they don't see what their own team do.

to be fair, mark, you are a balanced person and most Watford fans I have met are decent fans. I know a couple of our players have gone down too easily at times and I don’t like it - sadly it seems to be getting worse as all clubs try to exploit it.

To be fair I don’t think it was a dive either but

a) perica goes over the most I have ever seen in a game and

b) certain section of Watford support are disturbingly obsessed with so-called afcb “dark-arts” but oblivious to the antics of their own side.
After watching Man City v Fulham it can't be any worse than the theatricals by Stirling I have seen not as good actors in the west end.

After watching Man City v Fulham it can't be any worse than the theatricals by Stirling I have seen not as good actors in the west end.

The trouble is this season the sorts of penalties that are being given in the prem means it’s worth trying as not many refs book for diving. Need to reinstate that diving committee with more teeth than just penalising smaller clubs like Carlisle

* smaller as of today I should add (being an ex first division side) but without the media pulling power of some prem clubs

;