Todays Semi Final game

Cracking match.
Early start next Saturday, 1910 bar should open early and do brekkies or will QP be open for food?
The 6am start at Blue Boar in 2003 for the all beer included during match time was all day drinking at its heaviest. Extra time was a result too.

Hope for an England v Wales Final.
I cant lose....I have 2 Welsh grandchildren!
Id be rooting England....but will turncoat if Wales pinched it near the end!

No interest in rugby whatsoever I'm afraid.

I watched the Western Sydney Wanderers beat Sydney FC instead, full house, new-isn stadium, WSW playing in red and black, great game!

Absolutely brilliant game, proper performance. Now to go through all the emotions again for the football. I'm expecting SA in the final but we shall see tomorrow.

If Wales are distracted by the prospect of playing England ...they will lose. They have to be focused totally on the 80 minutes today......South Africans are extremely tough people mentally...more than any other nation!
I think Gatland will get that through to the Welsh players...and they will win.

It will be opening at 11:00 on Saturday for footie fans but they are not licenced to open before that so it will have to be somewhere else to watch the final.

Anyone know where we can watch the rugby final and get brekkie before United game,, within walking distance of ground?? Travelling from North Dorset

I'm sure I read somewhere, on another thread maybe, that the bar at the ground will be open from 8:30 am for showing the game but won't be serving alcohol until 10 am? Failing that I know the Brunswick will be open for the game and serving breakfast and alcohol.

;