Tom Lockyer

It would be good if today bought Luton and AFCB closer together, as clubs we have a lot in common
From massive points deductions that wouldn't have been handed to "bigger" teams, through remarkable runs against the odds to get us both to where we are now, to being patronised week in week out by fans of those self same clubs.

LTFC/AFCB tinpot and proud

Suddenly I really want Luton to stay up..........

Basic humanity mate
Nice to see that when bad shít happens we all realise what is important.
Hope Tom Lockyer makes a full and speedy recovery.
Totally agree mate. I fear that this will have been Toms last game as this is the second time it’s happened in 6 months

We’ve always been close. We would find it hard to dislike each other and Watford can’t stand us both!! Shafted by the football league as well. We are the orphans of the premier league and other than when we play each other happy for you to win and send a big boy down like we did for our first four years up.

Hope none of your fans were too affected by experiencing this twice and fingers crossed the recovery completes. See you for the next two games!

It would be good if today bought Luton and AFCB closer together, as clubs we have a lot in common
From massive points deductions that wouldn't have been handed to "bigger" teams, through remarkable runs against the odds to get us both to where we are now, to being patronised week in week out by fans of those self same clubs.

LTFC/AFCB tinpot and proud

Suddenly I really want Luton to stay up..........
I think it was exactly 15 years ago today that we were 23rd and 24th respectively in league 2 so yes it’s been an incredible rise by both teams

We’ve always been close. We would find it hard to dislike each other and Watford can’t stand us both!! Shafted by the football league as well. We are the orphans of the premier league and other than when we play each other happy for you to win and send a big boy down like we did for our first four years up.

Hope none of your fans were too affected by experiencing this twice and fingers crossed the recovery completes. See you for the next two games!
We’ve come close a few times to upsetting the big boys so far. I fancy us at home to Chelsea in a few weeks. Thanks for the kind words

It was very profound how all the usual, perfectly normal, right and proper tribalism evaporated in such a critical situation. Looking at social media tonight it seems the bond between our two clubs has strengthened again.

If we're talking about class your fans and players were absolutely outstanding afterwards when it must have been so incredibly difficult... but, for sheer compassion, leadership and selflessness Rob Edwards is truly remarkable. His immediate actions and then that walk around the pitch is something I'll always remember.

What an inspirational human being let alone football manager.

It was very profound how all the usual, perfectly normal, right and proper tribalism evaporated in such a critical situation. Looking at social media tonight it seems the bond between our two clubs has strengthened again.

If we're talking about class your fans and players were absolutely outstanding afterwards when it must have been so incredibly difficult... but, for sheer compassion, leadership and selflessness Rob Edwards is truly remarkable. His immediate actions and then that walk around the pitch is something I'll always remember.

What an inspirational human being let alone football manager.
Thank you. We are so lucky to have Rob Edwards. He wasn’t sure how we would take to him because of his W*****d connection but he is such a genuine man that we wouldn’t swap him for anybody

Thank you. We are so lucky to have Rob Edwards. He wasn’t sure how we would take to him because of his W*****d connection but he is such a genuine man that we wouldn’t swap him for anybody.
Good guy to have as your coach. Seems very much on the players' level. Boy can he shout too. Instructions are always understood loud and clearly. He's also had a hand in bringing RB and AT to your. Both very good signings. Anyway, safe trip back whether you're heading to Leeds, Luton or somewhere else.

Totally agree mate. I fear that this will have been Toms last game as this is the second time it’s happened in 6 months
Hopefully not, although his health rather than his career has to be his priority.

Can’t not think of Raphael Dwamena, a footballer who played in Spain. He was advised to stop playing due to a cardiac condition. He kept playing despite the medical recommendation and passed away during a match just a month ago.

It was emotional to see all that happened today. Respect for Dean Court and wishing Lockyer and his family all the best.

Christian Eriksen had a cardiac arrest as we know while playing for Denmark.

Fortunately he survived and managed to return to football.

Wish Tom a speedy recovery, he's done it once before and he sure can do it again .

Very distressing for his family, friends and literally everyone who was there to witness this .

Football is a game , we all get very passionate about , but it goes to show that there is much more to the game than the points .. also proud of every single one of the staff , players , medics and every single fan there today, it must have been awful and the respect you all showed was brilliant.

Luton and us will always be close, we have been on this journey together , from league two to the prem , we have battled point deductions , embargo s the lot .. now we are both in the Premier league and I hope this is the case for a long time yet .. and I really hope we see Tom Lockyer playing for you guys again .

Wish you all the best Hatters , and we all have our fingers crossed for Tom ..

;