Top 6 matches

Yep, a bit of history between the clubs and a bit of rivalry over the years . Not exactly a derby but has a derby feel. We'll be up for it and Brighton, as much as it pains me to say it , are performing well at the moment. Looking forward to it

Potter has gradually built a quite brilliant team there. I'm looking forward to a cracking game of football on Saturday. Our boys will have to be at the top of their game again to get a result from it.

Irish Brighton fan comes over for his first game, in his builders truck... he got a bit confused and lost...was last seen dumping gravel down at Shore Rd , Sandbanks !

If they win they top the league for the first time in their history:

family-guy-puking.gif

Time to kill ................
What would the table look like w/o the Big 6 matches .........

Team >>>>> GP >>>>> Points >>>>> Goal Diff
Brighton >>>> 5 >>>>>>>10 >>>>>>>>> 5
AFCB >>>>>>>3 >>>>>>>7 >>>>>>>>> 3
Fulham >>>>> 3 >>>>>>>7 >>>>>>>>>>2
Newcastle >>>>4 >>>>>>>6 >>>>>>>>>>2
Brentford >>>>>5 >>>>>>6 >>>>>>>>>2
Wolves >>>>>>5>>>>>> 6>>>>>>>>> 0
Palace >>>>>>>3>>>>>>5>>>>>>>>> 1
Leeds >>>>>>>5 >>>>>>5 >>>>>>>>> -3
Saints >>>>>>>3 >>>>>>4>>>>>>>>> 0
Forest >>>>>>>4 >>>>>>4>>>>>>>> -2
Everton >>>>>>4 >>>>>>3>>>>>>>> -1
West Ham >>>> 3>>>>>> 3>>>>>>>> -2
Villa >>>>>>>>4 >>>>>>3>>>>>>>>> -3
Leicester >>>>>3 >>>>>>1>>>>>>>>> -4

Not a bad start ........ getting points from the teams that we have to.

Brighton coming up. Tricky week for you on the banning potential front. Just think about Graham Greene, Fatboyslim, trustsfarians with dogs on string, crap boutique shops, pebbles and piers as your points of engagement.

Good point, you forgot Katie Price/Jordan off that comprehensive lineup...

Although I guess you already covered a pair of massive t1ts in your list...

Time to kill ................
What would the table look like w/o the Big 6 matches .........

Team >>>>> GP >>>>> Points >>>>> Goal Diff
Brighton >>>> 5 >>>>>>>10 >>>>>>>>> 5
AFCB >>>>>>>3 >>>>>>>7 >>>>>>>>> 3
Fulham >>>>> 3 >>>>>>>7 >>>>>>>>>>2
Newcastle >>>>4 >>>>>>>6 >>>>>>>>>>2
Brentford >>>>>5 >>>>>>6 >>>>>>>>>2
Wolves >>>>>>5>>>>>> 6>>>>>>>>> 0
Palace >>>>>>>3>>>>>>5>>>>>>>>> 1
Leeds >>>>>>>5 >>>>>>5 >>>>>>>>> -3
Saints >>>>>>>3 >>>>>>4>>>>>>>>> 0
Forest >>>>>>>4 >>>>>>4>>>>>>>> -2
Everton >>>>>>4 >>>>>>3>>>>>>>> -1
West Ham >>>> 3>>>>>> 3>>>>>>>> -2
Villa >>>>>>>>4 >>>>>>3>>>>>>>>> -3
Leicester >>>>>3 >>>>>>1>>>>>>>>> -4

Not a bad start ........ getting points from the teams that we have to.
Interesting ! What that shows is that Brighton have gained their points by playing lower/middling teams. They are in an artificially good position as a result. They aren't as good as they think they are!

Interesting ! What that shows is that Brighton have gained their points by playing lower/middling teams. They are in an artificially good position as a result. They aren't as good as they think they are!
I guess the other way of looking at it is they’re doing exactly what they should be and beating the clubs in and around them in terms of level. Essentially they are like the rest of us, looking to do well in Div 2 of the Prem

I guess the other way of looking at it is they’re doing exactly what they should be and beating the clubs in and around them in terms of level. Essentially they are like the rest of us, looking to do well in Div 2 of the Prem

Like we have been so far... and have games in hand (and hammerings and managerial turmoil to deal with...).

;