Touching story from the game yesterday

morris.minor

First Team
<p>Some of you might know Paul who heads the club team and corporate security he posted this on Facebook last night</p><p>&nbsp;&quot;Quite often on Facebook a lot of crap is posted, but I want to post something that happened today that touched me quite profoundly.&nbsp;</p><p>Harry Rednapp came to me with tears in his eyes and asked me to help, he introduced me to a chap and his small boy.&nbsp;</p><p>The little lad had been given by the doctors a month or maybe two to live, he was a massive Man Utd fan and it was arraigned for him to meet his heroes after the game. I took care off all the arraignments and bypassed all our security checks and took the lad and his father to the visitors dressing room.&nbsp;</p><p>Afterward they came out and the little lad ran up to thank me, I looked at that little innocent face and it was beaming, I looked in his eyes and there are no words to say, he gave me big hug, and I smiled at him, his father shook my hands and thanked me, his grief was written all over his face, there are no words you can say to a stranger as to how sorry you are for his troubles, he gave me a hug and started to sob, to see that child's face and to know that I for a very brief moment helped to give him such joy in his very brief life, I feel very honoured and &nbsp;Privalaged. &quot;</p><p><br /></p>

Great story and thanks for posting.

Same as any Mostyn faux pas..get it out here...People need to know.

That's what, deep down behind the corporate b&#173ollocks, AFCB is all about.

Harry and Paul, whoever you are, you have my admiration and respect.

;