Tour de France

I think Sagan has been taking lessons from Zlatan. Sounds as if Cav could be out. No doubt Sagan will get a slap on the wrist. A racing incident is one thing but that was assault.

The damage was done before the elbow incident, but the elbow certainly didn't help matters...

I like Sagan, but if that was anyone else there would be screams of 'kick him out', and this is two days in a row Sagan has moved across like this...

Can't see anyway can will be on the start line tomorrow... Gutted for him...

Interesting 25hrs ahead, but I reckon time and points penalty with fine will be the maximum he'll get... Plus the loss of some respect from corners of the peloton...

Yeah, but Cav had no where to go, they were alongside and Sagan for some reason thought he could close him off

when I saw it live my first reaction was an elbow and Sagan should be kicked out but then freezing the footage backwards and forwards I'm not so convinced - Cav leaned on Sagan first , and Sagan's reflex was to stick the elbow out - either way we don't know what is going through their minds and what is truely happening at those speeds - bugger Sagan's been kicked out but I think the right call, though Cavendish is no angel

when I saw it live my first reaction was an elbow and Sagan should be kicked out but then freezing the footage backwards and forwards I'm not so convinced - Cav leaned on Sagan first , and Sagan's reflex was to stick the elbow out - either way we don't know what is going through their minds and what is truely happening at those speeds - bugger Sagan's been kicked out but I think the right call, though Cavendish is no angel

;