Training ground

What value does that provide?

I would think that the club would migrate people and equipment from the pavilion to the new facilities and then take advantage of the space in the pavilion to shift people and equipment around to add more matchday stuff.

Well the value would have been bringing the timetable forward on unlocking Kings Park and bringing forward the building works of a new stadium.

But yes, I am sure the modular pavilion currently in situ will become more matchday stuff hospitality options in the future for the current stadium once the players have moved out.

What should a building containing a full sized football pitch look like? Some people have to much time on their hands and like to share their boredom around : )
To be honest, I am amazed that the club were able to down-spec the facade of the indoor pitch to such an extent from the original planning approval, particularly on such a prominent position on a relatively sensitive site.

A little creative design and and modest budget could have broken up the mass of such a substantial structure - again just because of the position of the site and surrounding area.

Not moaning or a criticism, just an observation as someone who has a keen interest in this type of stuff!

It's interesting that there is much interest by fans in something that will not benefit fans...although the 'corporate' sector of fans will probably have somewhere at this 'site' for their pleasure.

And ...How far do we take the 'comforts' afforded to footballers ?
What are we turning them into.....the obvious anwer to that is ' superior athletes'...but I'm seeing something quite different.

There is already a 'lazy culture'. ..at this club..developed slowly since Howe left...and maybe some periods before that...players that use the club as a stepping stone and only turn in the occasional hot performance.
This is possibly due to the 'tinpot image' that the club is all too slowly attempting to emerge from .

I dont think the current Owners and Executives at this club have a clue about the game of Football as an entertainment to the local working people of Bournemouth.

To be honest, I am amazed that the club were able to down-spec the facade of the indoor pitch to such an extent from the original planning approval, particularly on such a prominent position on a relatively sensitive site.
Out of interest do you have to hand what the initial spec was!? I can't recall it looking too much different but I may have it wrong

I think my presence on the Forum is generally on a far more light-hearted plane than yours and many others..I think that is the crux of any conflict.

Please can you clear up for everyone how you would like this football to look / operate?

Here are some sub headings:

Stadium
Training Ground
Finance
Transfers
Ownership
Manager
Players

Please can you clear up for everyone how you would like this football to look / operate?

Here are some sub headings:

Stadium
Training Ground
Finance
Transfers
Ownership
Manager
Players
Easy.. For the Fan's to be at the forefront of all considerations . ...and less wastage of Money in the Markets..plus all build projects subjected to maximum expediency .

Out of interest do you have to hand what the initial spec was!? I can't recall it looking too much different but I may have it wrong
I don’t usually have much luck with the planning website links but hopefully this works…

If it doesn’t… the original scheme included some areas of solid cladding… and the gable ends had fins (I think they were glulam), translucent panels and also a slight overhang on the roof.

I think my presence on the Forum is generally on a far more light-hearted plane than yours and many others..I think that is the crux of any conflict.
I think your presence is odd.
Especially when your so called light hearted views come across as idiotic.
I would never put anyone on ignore, but I do skip over the majority of your posts as they are all basically the same.

;