Training ground

I think the stands planned are too big just for parents and coaches don’t sit in them either. 20 man squad with 2 parents turning up each is only 40. I suspect shenanigans re planning. As long as numbers are monitored and agreed figures not exceeded there shouldn’t be any issues. I guess the problem is if either the development squad or the women’s team start to pull in 250 plus. Afaik Ringwood will be the base for the Women for the foreseeable future but putting everything other than the Trust in one place for everything else seems to be an obvious logical medium term goal.
Wimborne would make an ideal venue in the meantime. Ringwood is currently getting spruced up for the new Women’s Season and with a new Pavilion under construction- to be completed by next February.

Is it still possible to play golf there? after all it was 38 holes and a driving range.
Surely they could open up a few holes for the golf enthusiasts in the area.

No all gone! There was 2x 18 hole courses and a 9 hole! Saw nets but never a driving range!

The old driving range, tucked away on the left before you reached the clubhouse. The building and field are still there when I last walked up.

1910083_1f15067d_original.jpg

Last edited:

;