Training ground

That building looks absolutely ginormous. I wonder how many staff will be working there when it's complete?

I'm sure there are also plans for the space it will free up at the current stadium.

Interesting times. And not in the Chinese way.

That building looks absolutely ginormous. I wonder how many staff will be working there when it's complete?

I'm sure there are also plans for the space it will free up at the current stadium.

Interesting times. And not in the Chinese way.
I'm hoping that Jim F will be as good as his word and provide us with a decent supporters bar in the freed up space in the East Stand.

That drone video is at least a couple of weeks old I reckon. The concrete works were complete when I was over there 10 days back and window frames were going in. Still looks pretty impressive.

Two word answer: hospitality suite

Would presume, if they haven’t been converted already that the offices on the first floor of the main stand will become hospitality offerings.

East Stand, that’s a bigger area which could be better served as the inn off the bar indoor replacement. Although proximity to the away fans entrance etc could cause logistical issues.

Would presume, if they haven’t been converted already that the offices on the first floor of the main stand will become hospitality offerings.

East Stand, that’s a bigger area which could be better served as the inn off the bar indoor replacement. Although proximity to the away fans entrance etc could cause logistical issues.
The original East Stand plans allowed for a number of boxes similar to the Main Stand. Could see this happening, all depends how much they want to spend on the old ground.

Driving from the Humdinger roundabout towards Merley Bird Gardens, if you look left, the indoor structure really stands out.
I had spare half hour this morning after a tip run so took a look at this, you're not wrong although I suspect once spring has fully sprung and trees are full it will be less noticeable.

That said it really gives a sense of the scale of the whole site

I had a look at the plans again earlier - does Neil know that Blake is getting his own balcony?
View attachment 13775
Mmm...says it all....Training Ground or Executives Palace to piss up in with posh/ corporate friends.
The whole thing is Crock of Sh*t......and one day that penny will drop for all !

Get em down the beach...train on sand !

Football as we knew it is f√cked !

Foley quote from the sky interview

“…we’ve made changes to Vitality and there will be more changes made.

“As the players move out here (to Canford), it gives us the opportunity to do some revisiting of some of our stands now and more premium seating.

“We’ll do all that while we’re waiting to build the new stadium…”

Mmm...says it all....Training Ground or Executives Palace to piss up in with posh/ corporate friends.
The whole thing is Crock of Sh*t......and one day that penny will drop for all !

Get em down the beach...train on sand !

Football as we knew it is f√cked !
Football as ‘you’ knew it as opposed to ‘we’ as I expect half this board members are half your age.
Let them piss it up. As long as the club keeps progressing.
I know you’d prefer us back in division 3 or 4 where you did your so called time.
If you were the age you are now back then, you'd be Moaning about the noise from the back of the south end.

Football as ‘you’ knew it as opposed to ‘we’ as I expect half this board members are half your age.
Let them piss it up. As long as the club keeps progressing.
I know you’d prefer us back in division 3 or 4 where you did your so called time.
If you were the age you are now back then, you'd be Moaning about the noise from the back of the south end.
Yes I did that time...and actually I did moan about the noise at the back of the South End...that was from the skinheads stomping their bovver boots...idiots...the real football noise at the front behind the goal from the real fans was where it was at ...

Your not p*ssing me off with your responses to my posts.....I'm still here ...with answers to any crap you can throw at me. Most ex -sailors have that capacity.. an indefatigable spirit to stand up to anything - No Surrender.

I had a look at the plans again earlier - does Neil know that Blake is getting his own balcony?
View attachment 13775

giphy.gif

Yes I did that time...and actually I did moan about the noise at the back of the South End...that was from the skinheads stomping their bovver boots...idiots...the real football noise at the front behind the goal from the real fans was where it was at ...

Your not p*ssing me off with your responses to my posts.....I'm still here ...with answers to any crap you can throw at me. Most ex -sailors have that capacity.. an indefatigable spirit to stand up to anything - No Surrender.

You moan because its not progressing and you moan when it is. What's your problem exactly ?

;